Trip

I have Always Been bigger. But not fat. I have always have big thighs and more fat on my tummy. But not like big. Not mid size either. Idk what body type I have. But I would say pear. In my old school people talked about my body in two very different ways. Yeah either sexually or just straight up body shaming me. So when people comment on my body now I'm not really affected. Ava's words stuck with me of course but like I didn't cry about it. I just hid it I guess. Being quite is my way of hiding feelings or emotions at all cost. I haven't met or talked toKylee or Jayla since the movie night. Which was one week ago. In school I have been kinda hiding. Eating less but not starving. I don't want to starve myself or anything like that. Just haven't had an appetite.
I like being alone but not left out. Being alone is an chose and for that it feels more comforting.

Later

I was sitting in the library on my lunch break today. Not really wanting to talk to anyone. I had pack a sandwich which I was eating for lunch. The main reason I was in the library was that I could read my new book. It was really nice dreaming about romance. But i didn't really believe that real love exist. It's weird but I feel like it's all a lie. Until I feel "it" I don't believe that it's existing. Period.

Today I got the best places to sit in the entire library. An big sofa in between two big walls filled with books. Not one person was here. It was quite. Nice and comfortable. Music blasting in my AirPods. Mostly Billie eilish, the slow beat and her amazing voice. It was just perfect. I would like to stay in this moment for ever. Well that wouldn't last because after this I had pe with the on and only
Jaden Walton.
Everyone deadass simped for his ass. Like yeah his cute but not that cute. Like I love his fluffy hair framing his head perfectly. His chocolate brown eyes and dimples. Ohh I loved his dimples. But we like " hate" each other. Why I don't know . I guess we just find each other annoying.

Pe

Here I was in my shorts and crop top tying my hair up in an low ponytail. Looking myself in the mirror smiling trying to get some confidence. After Ava's comment I haven't really felt that confidence as I did. But it comes and goes.
Turning myself around being the last one to leave the changing room. Sitting down on the bleachers with literally no one look my way. Being quite made you invisible. Today after school my grandma is apparently going to talk with me. Why I don't know. But she said it was better to say after school. It was my last class right now. So after this she was going to pick me up and talk. Hope it's something good.

" yelo hello everyone today we are going to run laps and check who can last the longest." The teacher begun. " and you are going to be in pairs" I joke you not everyone deadass sigh. I just sat there waiting impatiently on my name to be said.
" y/n and uhhm jaden" you got to be joking. I just stood up turning around to look at him so we could get this over with. Jaden climbed his way down the bleachers. Not looking at me or anything. Just down. Why idk. Weird.
" so how has your day been" I said trying to lighten the mood. We had to run beside each other and this was the second lap . It was awkward as duck.
He just sighed and looked at me for the first time this whole period. " look we don't like each other so could we just not" he said dryly. Omfg is he for real.
" well sorry for trying to lighten the mood asshole" I said picking up my pace and running in to his side.

After 10 laps we where done. And everyone made there way to the changing rooms. I just took my bag. I was going to shower as fast I got home
anyways so what was the point in putting on clean clothes.
Walking out in a fast pace I got stopped by Kylee.
" hey uhm where have you been" she said whit an worried look. " just as normal" I said looking down ashamed of making her worried. Because my ass is dumb and selfish. " okey I'm so sorry I just been thinking to much Kylee I'm so sorry" I said trying not to cry and still keeping me gaze at the ground.
" hey don't cry it's okey me and Jayla was worried"
She said tipping my head up to meet her eyes. She smiled at me hugging me and then taking an step back. " uhm me and Jayla is going to New York for a couple of days and I'm so sorry we couldn't invite you because we booked the tickets before we even met you. And yeah I'm sos sorry" Kylee said. " nah it's okey I like to be at home, plus you guys is friends two" I said smiling at her. I was actually totally okay about them going to New York. It was me who ignored them for i week and they have a life to. " hope you guys have fun, I really need to go tho my grandma is picking me up" I said looking straight into Kylees eyes trying not to sound like I want to go away. " yeah se you next week luv u" she said kissing my cheek while hugging me goodbye the last time.