"Sleep jaden"

So after that awkward moment we shared and just took my book and AirPods. I started reading my new book love hypothesis. Jaden was probably downstairs in the living room.

9 pm
My stomach growled for food. I walked down the stairs. Searching for Jaden to ask if he was hungry too. Until I stopped when he was talking to someone. Omg is someone here. " omg Ava your so weird yk"
Ohh no he was talking on the phone. Thank god.
"We'll come over y/n is so boring. Please Ava"
what in the actual fuck.
" okey I will text the address" no he is not.
" uhm who you talking to there Jaden" I said going in to the living room. He just looked at me.
" Ava she's coming over soon, anyways bye bae" he said looking away. Ewww. Wait why am I here. Ohh food. " I'm gonna order food you want anything?" I said smiling at him. " uhm yeah pepperoni pizza and a coke" he said looking down at his phone. This guy deadass ignore me while talking to me.  Bffr
" okey" I said rolling my eyes.

10 minutes later both the food and Ava has arrived. Yay for the food. " uhm hi y/n where are you guys glasses?" She said looking me up and down. I swear you not she was wearing bootyshorts and a bra thing. " uhm to the right" I said putting my food on my plate. Not wanting to talk or listen to her. " oh and isn't that a really big portion, shouldn't you think about what you eat" she said looking at me smirking. This bitch.  "Oh no this is perfect. Yk some of us like being full after a meal" I said looking her up and down slowly. She was actually really pretty but her personality. The worst I Kidd you not. Her face turned into the biggest frown I ever seen. I almost laughed to her face. She just took jadens pizza and their coke.  I took my plate,my water bottle and book. With music blasting thru my ears. I was not going to eat in my bed. Cause that's nasty. So I just walked into the living room. Almost dropping my food of the sight of Ava hovering over Jaden. " ahh I'm traumatized" I said sitting down on the other couch. They both stopped and turned on the tv. This was awkward for them but not me. I was just chilling reading and eating. The clock was almost twelve. And I got bored of my other book so I switch. And Ava just got home. Finally. Jaden just looking at his phone bored.

I walked up the stairs on my way to the bathroom, too brush my teeth and wash my face. And also Chang to a tshirt and panties. I do not care if a boy or Jaden is gonna sleep in my bed. I'm not sleeping in clothes. Period. There I was laying in my bed alone. Happy and just chilling trying to sleep. With this dumbass who's trying to break my door going in taking of his clothes. Laying down in the bed with his back against mine. My bed wasn't the biggest. But like not small either.

In the middle of the night this ass got a weird dream waking me up with he's screaming. Boy chill.
Anyways I was tired but I still cared. So me trying to comfort him with turning my bed night lamp on and reading while him trying to sleep again.
"Y/n read for me" he said looking straight at me. He's been looking at me a while actually. A little weird but yk. It's okey. This guy almost shit his pants. " what" I said confused why would he want me to read for him.
" read for me" he said still looking at me. I nodded and started reading.
" soulmates? I think they exist. Not just always romantically. I think they are certain people you will meet in your life who you just connect with more than anyone else and you just know it isn't a typical thing and you understand each other perfectly." I stopped looking up at him searching if I should counting reading. He nodded.
"-and this person will not always be your 'significant other' . I mean it could be your friend or sibling or parent or teacher or the person you dating or whoever. It could be just about anyone you've interacted with." I read the first page. Looking up at him while switching over pages. Second page it is.
"Everything that's happens for a reason to serve a purpose to always grow and go through lessons in life which shape you to who you truly are"
Feeling him staring on my face.
"I myself, I have come to the conclusion that. I am who I am today and there couldn't be any richer feeling than the feeling of knowing that I as a person can be better today than who who I was yesterday and will continue to be tomorrows"
I looked up at him looking if he was awake. He was but he wasn't staring at me anymore. His eyes focused on the ceiling. He was very pretty. How his hair fell in his face and his eyebrows furrowed as he listen to me reading. " I've made mistakes, I've falling down the road, I've broken hearts, I've torn my family apart, I've lost who's trust meant the world to me, I wasn't the best person I knew back then but I also knew I was growing into bits and pieces to shape me to who I am today.  I've learned"
His eyes locked with mine. My heart jumped a beat.
" sleep Jaden"