Wtf

His smile dropped  and I saw his face and whole body stiffen. He went quite. Awkward.
We had already ate our food so Jaden just started driving. I was just blasting music. Then my favorite Chase Atlantic song came on. I just sat there vibing with this angry boy right beside me. I started to sing with the song when Jaden turned of the music.
"Why tf did you do that" I said pissed.
"Oh I don't know" he said sarcastically.
"Tf is with you" I asked wondering why he was angry and being a bitch.
"Well if I'm so wrong why don't you go to Javon" he said raising his eyebrows jumping out off the car.
We where home. Was he really jealous. Over what. That I said a joke. He can't be for real.

I just laid in the sofa downstairs. Watching SpongeBob. Bored asf. As always I was bored and wanted to do something. But Jaden was being a bitch and I had no one else. So I FaceTimed Javon.
"Hi Javon"
"Oh hi wsp"
"I'm good you"
"Yeah I'm good how is it with Jaden"
"He's angry at me for no reason but I think he is alright"
"That's good and bad iguess"
"Yeah"
"I'm so sorry but I really need to go I'll see you on Friday night bye love u"
"I love u to"
And he hang up. Be fr.

Today it was just a couple days before the accident happens. I was really tired like overwhelmed of everything. But like I wasn't depressed. Just sad and not feeling well. So I decided to go for a walk. Taking in g my AirPods and then going in to Jadens room. To get pants and a hoodie. He just sat on his chair gaming again. I just took a pair of sweats and changed in his bathroom. When I got out I laid my dress on his bed. "Jaden imma go on a walk"
He just looked at me and then nodded.

I was blasting lil peep. Going for a long as walk.

Jadens pov

Jayla called on FaceTime. I wasn't playing my game anymore. Just chilling in the sofa waiting for y/n to come home. "Hi jayjay " I said smiling at the camera.
"Hi jad what you up to"  she asked while returning Aa smile. "Nothing waiting for y/n to come home"
"Nice" she said sarcastically. "So how is she"
"Good what about it"  I asked.
"Yeah her parents died a year ago in 3 days"
"Yeah I know I'm trying to fix her if you know what I mean" Jaylas face turned in to a frown and her eyebrows furrowed.
"No I don't actually" she said sounding a little irritated. "Uhm I'm trying to make her happy I guess fixing her"
"Jaden shut the fuck up she doesn't need to be fixed she needs someone by her side. You can't fix her it's to late" she said with her voice slowly lowering.
"Uhm I need to call y/n she's been out a while bye love u"
I hung up. I can't fix her? The Fuck is that supposed to mean.