You need to stop

I was just standing in the shower with lil peep in the background on the highest volume. I let the brining hot water roll down my body. Feeling a little burning. It felt nice in someway. I thought about how stupid I was to give my first kiss to Jaden for him to only use it to make Ava jealous. My vision be came blurry of the water not only dripping over my face but from my eyes. He used me. I didn't like him. But it was my first ever kiss. It was not fair. It was like I was his toy. When he got bored he just was mean.

He was like my old best friend she only talked to me when she needed something and the other of the time I was ignored. I missed Jayla and Kylee. Javon too actually. Jaden was getting on my nerves since yesterday. He clinged on to me when we slept. Like no we still don't like each other. He doesn't like me and I don't like him end of story.
But like i said missing people mom and dad was in my head nonstop cause next week it have been a year. Since they passed.

Everyone keep saying I'm so strong and all. But really every time someone says something like that I get tears in my eyes but I try to smile it away. And I don't want to make my grandparents worry for me. Everything happens so quick. The move the death new school friends enemy's aka Jaden and Ava. Why couldn't Jaden just skip baseball and go with his family this wouldn't happened if he was with them. Today I just wanted to go to a book store and buy a new book. Put on a cozy sweater and just read all day. Cliché but that was what I needed.

I put on a dress that stopped mid thigh and then a blue sweater over it. I just brushed my hair so my natural waves had a pause from all the heat.  I put on my sneakers and took the bus. I haven't seen Jaden since when I woke up and got up from the bed. I did my makeup in the bathroom to not have a conversation with him.

As soon I opened the door to the bookstore the smell of books and paper filled my nostrils. My stomach got a tingly feeling of happiness. I walked to the young adult section and looked on what book to buy.  I took some random books and then payed. The lady in the register was really pretty. In her mid 40 with brown hair just below her shoulders with a little purple bow on the side. A black skirt with a pink blouse with a black sweater. She looked so happy. She was so nice I wanted to give her all I have. My heart warmed up when her husband came from the back and kissed her goodbye to buy them lunch. That's the love I want in the future. Cute and harmless. But I want someone to keep me at my toes also. Love was so tricky. I walked to a little cafe a cross the street when I looked down at the phone bomb with texts and calls from Jaden.

So I called him. Nervous and kinda angry at him I pressed the button. He answered and my heart stopped.
"Hello? Y/n where are you I thought we said when we are going out and you don't have a license I could drive you where you want to go" he said with a stern voice. My stomach dropped. He had no reason to be angry at me I didn't do anything. He had no right to just yell at me.
"What do you want Jaden"I said dryly. I heard how his breath was slower like he was relieved to hear my voice.
"Where are you" he said not answering my question.
"Why do you want to know to babysit me Jaden I'm 16 I don't need you to babysit me all the time I have my one life so just back off" I almost yelled into the phone. I clicked him before he said anything. I just got my coffee and I sat down in the corner of the little cafe. It was comfy, like dark is wood with a bunch of plants everywhere.  I just sat there thinking about everything. I wasn't just mad at Jaden I was mad that I kissed him first. Why would I even do that. So fucking stupid. I don't know why this was such a big thing for me. We had to Friday and then our family's are back at home. Finally but the thing was it was only Tuesday. And we wasn't sure if the got home on Saturday or Friday night. I heard the little clock over the dorr when Jaden walked in looking for me.

"Y/n" he said looking at me. I just rolled my eyes and looked at the other direction. The thing about me being mad is that he don't know why I'm mad. But that's the thing I don't know either. But all I wanted was to go home and just sleep or read.
He sat down right beside me. With our knees touching. Rubbing against each other.
"Why are you ignoring me" he said looking down at the table I front of us. I didn't know Jaden. Everything felt wrong and I just wanted to cry.
"Uhm" I started with my voice breaking. I felt his eyes on me. "I don't know but I'm angry at you and it's only a week to when my parents accident" I said looking down at my thighs. I wanted to throw up. Why did I just open up to him.
"Princess no don't cry" why did he call me princess.
His hand tried to take my jaw to probably make me look at him but I just stood up and looked him I the eye.

"No Jaden you need to stop we hate each other don't you renmbember?! I don't want you to call me princess and be by my side 24 h I need space okey. And just so you know I hate you for making me waste my first kiss to make Ava jealous" I said with my tears running down my face. He looked shocked. I just walked out. It was pouring. Great I just happens to have a mini dress today. I heard a car behind me. I looked back and it drove right beside me. Jaden rolled down the window and just looked at me with an pleading look. I just opened the door and sat down in the car.