Sleepover?

Me, kylee and Jayla was just chilling talking about school drama and bunch of stuff. Until I heard jaylas door klick. Walking in was Javon.
"Ehh Jayla have you seen my new shoes? Oh hi y/n"
He said making eye contact with me. I smiled at him.
" no get out Javon" Jayla said rolling her eyes in an annoying manner.  Javon just sigh and got out of the room.

The rain had stop and now we where just making a bunch of TikTok's and searching up edits of each other. I got bored pretty fast and started to disten myself and just skrolling on my fyp. When I saw an edit of Jaden and a girl? The girl he had an fight with when I looked out the window. She gave me a weird vibe. Idk it's none of my business anyway. Jaden is really pretty I'm not gonna lie but Javon is two. But he just got a new friend and I heard from Jayla that it is an girl. So I think he's soon gonna have an girlfriend.

"Y/n should we tell Jayla about you and Liam" Kylee said smirking at me. I swear my whole face was red and I felt flustered. Like there is nothing going on with me and him. But e was real cute. Blond fluffy hair and green eyes. "Uhhm sure" I said with my voice cracking. This is so embarrassing. " omg you have an boyfriend?" Jayla said wiggling her eyebrows. Kylee just smirked at Jayla. " ong you do" Jayla said with her eyes wide open. "Uhm no, but Kylee says that he has been checking me out in class"
"Well he has" Kylee jumped in. " enough about me Kylee how is it going with bryce " and they kept on talking while I was just observing.

Jayla and Kylee decided that we should watch a movie and of course I was in the idea. Right now they where trying to find blankets while I was in the kitchen fixing popcorn. I was just answering on snap when I felt another presens in the kitchen. I took my eyes of my phone looking straight in to Ava's eyes. " hi" I said trying to be nice. While she just rolled her eyes. Weird.
In the kitchen behind Ava Jaden stood with his hand around her waist looking down at his phone in the other hand. " ehh bae my pops i calling I need to answer" Jaden said kissing her cheek leaving the room. Please come back Jaden. I don't wanna be alone with this bitch. The microwave peep waked me up from my thoughts. I took the bag putting the popcorn in the bowl. Literally just minding my business when this bitch opens her mouth.
" oh hey should you be eating that" she said with the ugliest smirk I ever seen. " yeah what about it" I said rolling my eyes at her. " I don't think you need it " I locked eyes with her turning around and walking out of the kitchen. I can't give her the reaction she wanted. So I just walked away. But of course jaden had to bump into me on my way out. Rolling his eyes and going to Ava. Jesus people today.