Baseball again?

"y/n com down stairs" my grandma shouted. "Yeah" I answered. It was almost winter break and me and Jayla was going to hang at her house today.

"So me and your grandpa is going in a trip and you got to stay at the Walton's" my ma started. "Princess I know you always stay here alone but we want you at the Walton's for your safety. And yk how stressed ma get" me grandpa said. I shifted uncomfortable with my feet. "But y'all always leave me alone" I said confused. "Ma what has happens" I said turning to my grandma. "Uhm daelo and Jess and dj is going on the trip with us" she said staring at grandpa. "Ehh we are going to a Christmas market thing and we all wanted to go but you older kids probably don't want to come so we thought you could stay there"
He said smiling nervously. "Yeah why not" I said giggling at there scared faces.

I Went up to pack my bags. A bunch of clothes and skincare stufff in my bag. Lastly but not short my perfume and books. I walked downstairs and said goodbye to my grandparents. And left to jaylas.

"Hi" jayla screeched as she ran to me with open arms. I giggled as she slammed into me making both of us burst into laughter. "Hi Jayla" I said while hugging her Harder. She giggled and left the hug.
"You guys are so motherfucking weird" said jaden with a smirk.

I made eye contact with Jayla and fake barfed at Jaden. And she just laughed. I looked at him laughing. He just sighed and walked away.
"So what should we do" jayla and me walked into the kitchen to get a snack. She was searching in the pantry. "What did you say" she said still searching for a snack.

"Uhm I asked you what are we going to do" I said.
"Aren't we going on Jadens baseball match" Javon jumped into the conversation. "Hi Javon" I said smiling at him. He just smiled back. "Ohh yeah we can do that if you want" Jayla said to me. I nodded smiling at Her. "Ohh skittles" Javon Said and took jaylas snack.

She hit him in the back of his head and took my hand making us run up the stairs to her room.
We landed on her bed. "Sooo"  she said smirking at me. "What soooo?" I said giggling at her.  "So how do you feel about a certain boy" she wiggled her eyebrows. I felt my cheeks heat up and she just giggled at me.

"He is so cute and he is somehow so interesting" I said feeling all bubbly thinking about him. "Ohh so are you going to make a move" she said turning all serious. "I don't know what if he don't like me"
"Why wouldn't he like a girl like you" I different voice answered. I looked at the door and there stood Jaden.

"Omfg why are you creeping up my room you weirdo" Jayla said while throwing a pillow that hit him right in the head. "I'm the weirdo" he said jumping her with the pillow. "Ong stop" I said while laughing. "Oh your on two" he said while jumping in me tickling my stomachs. Making me get teary eyes naciste of laughing. "I can't breath" I said between laughs.

He stopped and held eye contact with me while stood up and catches his breath. "Eww" Jayla said fake barfing at us. I just got a luchar blush and Jaden got all weird. "Uhm I was going to tell you all we are going to drive in a half hour so be ready"

We both nodded while he walked out. "Ohh can I do your makeup" Jayla said all happy and shit. "Ofcourse" I said smiling and sitting down at here makeup table.  She was so cute when she focused.

"Done" she said smiling looking at her work. She then took my head and made me look at myself in the mirror. "Omg that's so cute Jayla I didn't know you had this makeup talent"

 "Omg that's so cute Jayla I didn't know you had this makeup talent"