Tf

Okey we are now in the car going to the store to shop for groceries. With 1000 dollars. Which is a lot of money. Any who it was awkward. As always but why. I never knew. So I'm going to ask.
"Why do you not like me" I blurt out really fast cause no just no. His face turned in to the biggest frown I ever seen. Then he smirked. Boy giving me mixed signals. " uhm idk you tell me" he said turning his gaze of the road to met my eyes. I'm so sorry but that's hot. I looked away.
"Keep you eyes on the road Jaden" I heard him chuckle looking back at the road. Silence took over the car again.

I just got an cart ready to buy food. This girl can't cook so it's gonna be a lot of frozen food. Slay tho.
Jaden staring at his phone as always. Just following me around. Some times me asking him to get something. Which wasn't often. " Jaden could you get a cereal you like" I said looking down in the cart to se what I missed. Hearing him just hum in response.
I heard a bunch of voices walking by of course making me look. There where a bunch of boys. Probably in my age as well. And they where all cute. Good for me. Or not. Anyways when I finally stopped staring and getting back to shopping. One of the boys walked at my way. Like pls go to me.
" uhh hi your cute can I get your snap" ong he just called me cute. I Blushed of course. Like when do I get male attention like never. So I'm gonna say yes.
" hi yes you can actually" I said smiling at him. Him staring thru my soul smiling back. He gave me his phone and I added myself. Giving his phone back with our hand touching. No spark but we just met it's okey. He said bye and then mr grumpy finally came back with lucky charms. Throwing them into the cart. " who was he" he said staring at the group of boys deadass sounding mad. " he asked for my snap" I said simply. His face meeting mine. His eyes where wide open. "Which one" he said looking at me with a serious face. Girl you scaring me.
"The one with dark hair and brown eyes" I said pushing both of us away from the boys. To another shelf. " Jaden tf was that you been ignoring me all the time in the store and now because a boy talks to me you get mad" I whispered yelled. He looked away. Almost Ashamed which I think he should be. I just walked to the register leaving him with the cart after me. I paid and we where now in the car. He has not yet said a word. So it's gonna be the silent treatment. Okey we both can play that game.

The clock was almost 6 and I was going to "make" dinner. Put an pizza in the oven for 15 minutes. Sitting down and just scrolling on my phone. As always blasting music in my AirPods. Lil peep is high key good. This boy just walking in to the kitchen. Looking at me and then back at his phone taking a glass of water and then sitting down beside me at the table. Sitting there in silence. Me kinda looking up at him a couple of times kind off waiting for him to say something. Which he didn't. He just looked at me when my alarm went off and I stood up to get our pizza. Feeling his eyes on me watching my every move. Taking a glass of water and the pizza sitting down again. Taking a slice and eat. His eyes still on me doing the same taking a pizza slice and we both just eat in silence. Sigh.
"You are going with me tomorrow" he said out of the blue. " uhm what" I responded. "Yeah you are going to my game with me, Ava is away on a football thing and I need support" well he was right. "Okey"