Cartman x little girl

You were only about eight years old, and you had the biggest crush on the thicker boy at your school who was ten years old.
You had always liked him.

He was once forced to be your babysitter, even though he didn't want to, he still needed the money and ever since then you always liked him.

You were sitting on your bed, and tonight was the night that you were going over to his house.

Eric Cartman.
The reason you couldn't sleep at night, or think in the day.
Always getting caught day dreaming about the boy.

Yeah sure, he could be rude, but you always looked past that.

You brushed your (h/l) (h/c) hair, and got driven over to the boys house where you had to get babysat.

Your mother kissed you goodbye and you walked inside and saw the thick boy sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. It seemed that he was on the phone with somebody.

"Oh, yeah I gotta call you later. Yeah the girl just got here, I gotta go." He said and hung up and slowly walked over to you.

"Hey. So your here. Finally, took you long enough." He yawned bored and rolled his big brown eyes, and watched you sitting down in one of his kitchen chairs at the table.
He dozed off day dreaming about school, or people, then looked back to you, who had found their way into little ol' Eric's room and had two of his precious toys in your very own small hands.

His eyes widened as he stormed his way over to you, playing quietly with the stuffed frog and the stuffed doll and saw you smiling as you played.

He stopped and watched for a second before snatching them out of your little hands.

"Hey!! Just what do you think your doing??!" He yelled as you flinched and looked up to the thick boy hovering over you, looking not so happy.

"Um.. J-just playing with these dolls.. I-I didn't think you would mind..." You stuttered as he glared and snatched the two stuffed toys right out from your little gentle hands and he grabbed them tightly in his safe arms.

"No!! You are not to touch my things!! And they aren't dolls. Their names are Clyde frog, and polly prissy pants!!" He said as you began to frown.

"Oh.. I'm sorry eric.." You said in a small voice as tears began to fall into your eyes, not allowing you to see threw them.

The boy looked a slight bit guilty but then turned back to acting strong again.
Then he noticed the tears forming in your eyes. His eyes widened slightly as he looked around nervously as you started to quietly cry.

"Uh! D-don't cry! I'm sorry okay." He looked away nervously and mumbled to you, as a small blush appeared onto his chubby cheeks.

You sniffled and frowned your big (e/c) eyes up at him as he sighed and held the stuffed toys out to you.

"..Here." He mumbled embarrassed.

"R-really? For me..?" You asked as your eyes glistened.
He nodded quick as he let out a sigh.

"Thank you!" You smiled and cheered right up as you gently grabbed the toys from his hands, and hugged him as his eyes widened again.

"Uh, yeah sure, whatever.. Just don't cry again okay..?" He said as you smiled and nodded.

"Okay!" You replied and for the rest of the night you two had played rescue, and cowboy together.

You had the best night and when your mom came to pick you up, you changed quick and crawled into your bed, and fell fast asleep smiling and dreamt about the fun you two had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so hi guys!! Yeah I had this cute little idea stuck in my head for a while now, and I couldn't wait any longer so I typed it! Hope to liked it!
If you have any Requests, just leave them in the comments!