{The Act} Randy Marsh x Reader

It was a cold day in South Park, the usual weather.
The snow was falling, the sky was grey, and here I was sitting on my porch with a heavy sigh.

My pondering thoughts about life were interrupted by the sound of yelling.

Of course, it was arguing coming from the marsh household. Randy was yelling at his wife again over something.

'Here we go, again.'

I sighed heavily, exhaling smoke from the cigarette that rested between my two fingers casually.
I was beyond stressed. I was behind in my mortgage for my house, and I was beginning to become worried about how I was going to pay for it, and where I would stay if I lost the house.

I can't move back in with my parents. I'm twenty one, that's definitely a no go.
I can't stand them anyways.

I heard the front door to the neighbors household slam open, practically falling off its hinges as Mrs Marsh runs out crying.

"You better leave! I can't believe you!" Randy yelled at her with anger and sadness built up in his face.

My eyes shot over to them with shock, my body was tense as I watched the scene.

"I'm sorry! It's just been so hard with you working lately!" Sharon yelled back at him in tears, standing at her car.

I stood up and watched them curiously, my mind running through endless of scenarios of what could have happened.

"I don't care! That's no excuse!" He yelled back at her.

"I'm sorry, randy!" She sobbed, hopping into her car and speeding off in a rage.

I stood there with my mouth slightly ajar, watching him sigh heavily and shake his head.
I hesitantly walked over to him and raised a brow.

"Is um . . Is everything alright?" I asked him in a soft voice, putting my fingertips to his shoulder slightly, before removing it back to my side.

"Everything is just perfect. I have a wife who cheated on me, a son doing drugs with his friends, and a daughter who doesn't call anymore- things are going just great." He smiled sarcastically, then sat himself down onto his front step with a thud.

I carefully sat beside him, keeping my hands in my lap awkwardly while I sat.
"I'm really sorry." I spoke softly, watching him run a hand through his hair stressfully.

"Well, It's not your fault. But thank you for the sympathy, (y/n)." He sighed out, letting his head fall defeatedly into his hands.

After a small nod of my head, I sat there awkwardly in silence. I wasn't sure of what to really say, seeming he was in no mood to talk.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked him curiously with a small voice.

"I'm going to get back at her." He spoke up, a small eager smile on his face now.
"Yeah! That's what I'll do." He beamed standing up to his feet.

"Um, do you really think that's a good idea?" I asked raising a brow up to him curiously.

I mean, sure. I had a crush on him since I moved in next door to him, but I don't think it's a good idea to be his next one night stand.