Tutorting (Kyle x reader)

Requested by @striderfan ! Hope you like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cold morning in the small town called South Park.

You had just moved here to this quiet little mountain town, and honestly, you were a bit scared.

You had heard of the kid Eric Cartman, and how he rips on people allot.

You sighed and got up, did your daily morning routine, and smiled waving goodbye to your parents as you stuff your donut in your mouth, and walked to the school.

You realized the class had flew by, and you met a new kid named kyle.
He was a nice kid, always wore a green hat, and found out that he was Jewish.

You didn't mind that, and you two talked and ended up eating lunch together. You admired the boy and felt a strong connection with you two.

It had been a couple months, and you and kyle had gotten really close.
"Hey kyle!" You smiled as he smiled and walked over to you, standing next to your blue locker grabbing your books, ready to go home.

"Hey (y/n). What's up?" He asked as you sighed.

"Struggling and stressed." You replied.

"With what?" He asked kindly as you shut your boring book filled locker and sighed turning to the red headed boy.

"A reading report. It's due tomorrow, and I'm sooo behind. Also I need some tutoring." You groaned a little as he smiled faintly.

"Well, maybe I can help! I already finished my English report project and I got an A on it! I could totally help you wit tutoring too!" He grinned as a smile of relief came across your face.

"Really? Oh my god, that'd be great!" You grinned as he smiled.

"Cool, so I'll come over around six then. Is that okay?" He asked as you nodded your excited head.

"Sure! See you then!" You smiled and ran home.

You threw your bag on the floor by your kitchen table, and ran up to your room.

You decided to change into a pair of (f/c) pants, and a (f/c) shirt. You smiled and did some eyeliner and mascara, and brushed your (h/l) (h/c) hair, and ran downstairs and eat something.
You finally heard the doorbell ring, and you raced to the door, happy too see your favorite little ginger at the door.

You grinned and let kyle inside your house as he smiled and followed you to the kitchen table, were you two sat down and pulled out the project.

"Hey, so this is all I have so far." You said signing and rolling your (e/c) eyes.

"Mr garrison really knows how to piss people off with work, doesn't he." I said sarcastically as he laughed a little.

"Right. Anyways, so let's see what you got here," he said as you reached your hand out to slide the notebook forward, his hand was going for the same spot, and both your hands touched.

A blush crept onto your cheeks as the both of you smiled nervously.
"Oh sorry," you said looking away nervously as he nodded a bit nervous as well.

"Its okay.." He said as he looked at you with a smile curved onto his lips.

The two of you were sitting next to each other and managed to finally finish the project and you were exhausted!

It was time for kyle to go, as you walk him to the door, he smiled as you gladly returned it.

"I actually had a really fun night tonight, with you, (y/n)." Kyle said smiling lightly as you blushed faintly.

"Me too." You said trying not to get too excited.

"We should do this again sometime." He smirked as you giggled.

"Definitely," you said but got stopped by him leaning forward and kissing you on the lips.

Your eyes widened forms second, but gladly returned it passionately.
You two broke free and smiled looking down blushing.

"So I'll see you tomorrow at school....?" He asked.
"But.. As my girlfriend..?" He asked as you grinned and hugged him.

"Yes!" You smiled and embraced him in a tight hug as he returned it.

"Great! Well, goodnight!" He smiled and walked onto your porch.

"Goodnight," you smiled and shut the door and ran up to bed and fell asleep happily knowing you got to date your biggest crush, and it was all because of tutoring.