Kenny x child! Reader

It was a sunny morning in the quiet little mountain town. Birds were chirping, the blue sky was clear, and snow was covered in the ground.

It was a weekend day, and like always, you were hanging out with the Gang of Four.

You smiled as you walked in between Kenny, and Cartman, as Stan led the group, and Kyle followed close behind.

You were humming to yourself a little song that your mother sung to you at night to help you fall asleep at night.

"Ey!! Stop humming it's annoying! I hear you sing that stupid song every day!" Cartman yelled at you as you frowned a little.

"Fuck you Cartman! Leave her alone." Kenny said, defending you.
You smiled a little up at him, and looked down at the ground as light snowflakes started to faintly fall on your head.

"Shut up kinny! Even you know it's annoying." Eric crossed his arms as you sighed.

"It's special to her. Just drop it fatass." Kenny sighed as Eric rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me fat! Poor scumbag-"

"Ugh shut up!" Your little voice yelled as your sad eyes looked up to Cartman.

He raised an eyebrow at you, and shook his head.

"Whatever you little brat." He mumbled as kenny turned around and glared at Cartman.

You almost bumped into him, if you didn't stop walking.

"Leave her alone Cartman!" Kenny yelled through his muffled parka.

"I'm not doing anything to her! Chill out dipshit!" Cartman replied back.

"Don't call her a brat." Kenny crossed his arms glaring at him.

"Well she's annoying me." He said.
"She isn't even doing anything!!" Kenny yelled as you frowned.

You had always liked kenny. Ever since you met him at school, and asked you to be one of their gang.

He always stood up for you and always protected you no matter what.
And you liked him for that. You even got to see him with his hood off once.

You sighed and walked away frowning and sat at Starks pond.

You were only just a little kid, a few years younger than them, and you couldn't handle much stress.
It mad you upset.

You sighed and hugged your knees as you started to him to yourself.

"Hey guys. Stop fighting, (y/n)'s sad." Stan said breaking the two up from almost beating each other up.

"Great going fatass!" Kyle yelled.
"Me?! What did I do?!" Cartman yelled back as kenny sighed and walked over to you and sat next to you closely.

"Hey.. Are you okay??" He asked you as you nodded.
"Yeah.." You said Unsurely.

The wind lightly blew your (h/l) (h/c) hair as you say with your eyes glued to the pond.

"Hey. I got an idea! How about we go get you some icecream and play some video games down at stans house. How does that sound??" He asked you, as you smiled and nodded.

"Sure!" You grinned.
You took Kenny's hand as he held it tightly, and walked close to you, as you noticed Cartman rolling his eyes with a scoff and his arms crossed over his chubby chest.

"Pft. Kenny's such a fag." He said as stan and kyle glared a little at him.

"Because he's trying to be nice to a little girl? Man your really fucked up in the head." Kyle glared as Cartman glared back.

The two were fighting, but you ended up not listening to it, and just talked with Kenny.

~~~~~~~~~

You both arrived at the little icecream shop safely, Kenny smiled as he took your order to the man serving the ice cream behind the counter, holding the scoop getting ready to grab a scoop of fresh cold ice cream for you.

You asked for, (F/IC flavor). The man scooped it up and placed it into your cone as he handed it to you smiling.

You smiled and thanked him and kenny for paying as kenny got a vanilla ice cream cone with a cherry on top.

You both walked out and sat on a curb, watching the cars passing by, as your icecream started to melt a little, he took his finger and dabbed a speck of the melting ice cream onto his finger then tapped it on your nose as you both laughed.

"Hey!" You laughed and wiped it off as he laughed a little.

You both finished your icecream and went over to stans and played some video games for the rest of the night until your parents came to pick you up.

You frowned as Kenny took you out to the car and hugged you goodbye.
"Bye kenny! Thank you for everything today! I had such a great time." You smiled as he smiled through his jacket.

"Your welcome (y/n). I had a great day too." He grinned and waved to you goodbye, as you got into the backseat of the car as your parents drove you away home.