{Class skipping} Kenny x Reader

I laughed loudly, shoving Kenny's shoulder with a grin, watching as he snickered behind his hand that covered his mouth.

"Yoo! You didn't!" I laughed, sliding down the lockers with my back against them, falling to the floor with a thud.
I covered my eyes with my hands trying to hold back the tears that escaped my (e/c) eyes.

"I did!" He burst into laughter, helping me up with the grip of his gloved hand in mine. I jumped up to my feet and felt him wrap an arm around me.

"That was fucking great! Now roast that guy!" I pointed to the guy walking down the hallway, giving us a small dirty look while passing us.

"Hahah- Okay! Okay. Hmm, he kinda looks like that one guy from, uhh- Finding Nemo! He looks like that starfish." He snickered, causing me to burst into laughter.

"Yo, he does!" I said loudly, practically falling over again.

"MISS (L/n)! MR MCCORMICK!" I heard our high school teacher, Mrs. Janis screamed our names out, causing us to jump in fear with wide eyes.

"Ah!" We both exclaimed with shock, running down the hallway away from her scowling figure.

"You both get back here now!" She yelled from behind.

We laughed loudly and pushed past the heavy school doors, jogging into the parking lot with panting breaths.
"Haha! Dumb teacher." I breathed out with a grin, trying to catch my hitching breath, I watched as my breath hung in the air like smoking fogging off a cigarette.

It disappeared quickly though, but I instantly felt the sharp chills of the winter breezes against my once warm skin.

"Well now that we both are probably going to get a detention for skipping out of school- wanna just chill in the courtyard?" He asked me curiously, sniffling his nose and pulling up his sagging jeans.

I nodded. "Yeah. Let's go." I said, following his lead into the back of the school.

"I can't wait to hear them bitching for us being out here, next." He scoffed a laugh, sitting down on a bench, pulling out a pack of cigarettes, offering me one that I turned down.

"Teh- Right." I rolled my eyes with a laugh, sitting beside him feeling our shoulders pressing against each other.

"You look so cute when you're happy though." He snickered, blowing smoke from his mouth causing me to smile awkwardly.

"Yeah, well you can't forget how adorable you look when you run from the authorities." I rolled my eyes smiling, nudging his shoulder with a giggle.

"Oh Please." He joked, laughing and running a hand through his blonde locks of hair, pulling up his orange hood about halfway over his head.

"What! It's true." I giggled out, looking at him with a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He chuckled, putting out the cigarette with his foot in the snow.

I sighed, seeing my breath in the air for a moment before it disappeared again.
"Yo Kenny. I think I gotta be real with you for a sec," I said with a faltering smile.

He raised a brow and looked at me curiously.
"Yeah, (y/n)?" He asked me a bit confused.

I could only imagine the amount of thoughts going on through his head right now.

"We should go to the movies or something some time.. You know, like just the two of us." I said awkwardly with a small shrug of my shoulders.

I watched his straight face turn into a small smile. He wrapped an arm around my cold sitting figure and chuckled happily.

"Of course! We definitely should." He smirked at me, winking.

I laughed sheepishly with a slight blush, nodding.
"O-Okay. Cool, uh yeah." I spoke out awkwardly.

"Like a date?" Asked aloud, causing me to flinch slightly.

"Yeah.." I mumbled trailing off with thought.

Why did I do that? I knew he wouldn't like it in that way.

"Sounds great, babe." He smirked at me.

I perked up a bit, my eyes brightly grinning with joy. "Really?! O-Okay-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips onto mine.

I sat there stiff before melting into the awkwardly positioned kiss. He tore his lips away from mine before anything else could happen, and smirked at me.

"Dinner and a movie?" He asked me, causing me to nod my head in shock.

"I didn't know you liked me too." I laughed sheepishly, looking to the ground and pushing my (h/c) locks of hair out of my face.

"Hell yeah, doll face. I've liked you since we met, but I figured you didn't. So you know, I just kept it mutual." He shrugged with a crooked smile.

"Oh. Well I'm glad I said something." I smiled at him, feeling him keep his arm around my shoulders.

"Me too. Come on, let's get back into class doll." He stood up, keeping his arm swung around me to keep me close to his warm body.