Cartman x suicidal reader

Song- im with you by Avril lavigne
I got this idea from listening to this song .. Idk where it's gonna go.. Just bear with me.. It's dark...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat in the dark, by an old bridge.
This was it.
Your wrists bleeding out, your hair blowing in the cold rainy breeze that was sending shivers down your spine.

Why couldn't you just have a normal life, with people who actually cared about you?
Nope.. All the other pretty, skinny, girls got those lives.

You looked at yourself and just saw another worthless, fat, ugly, self depressing fuck up.

You were none of those things truly, you were very pretty, just not in your eyes. Your were incredibly skinny, and you definitely were not worthless.

You heard nothing but rain falling onto the ground for at least a half hour as you tried to decided whether to actually get up and just jump, to end all the pain of everything.
Not even enough love from your parents to care about you.
Your dad left you when you were only one year old, and your mother just drinks non stop, and can never keep a job.

Thank god for your four friends.
Kenny, kyle, stan, and cartman.
Cartman always fought over you if somebody got in the way of liking you, since he pretty much had a huge thing for you, but it didn't matter anymore.

They were all going to just have to live with out you. Nobody would really notice anyways right?

Hell, you even tried to be friends with goth kids, but even they thought you were fucked up and too depressed to be around them.

The amount of scars on your body was increasingly terrible.

You sat leaning again the railing on the ground just laying there crying helplessly, just wanting one person to notice your pain and help you.

Just save you from all the pain..

Just notice and acknowledge that your hurting and sad, and that smile you put on every day is fake. And the sleeves aren't because your cold, and the tears aren't just from a sad movie you watched.

You heard two voices yelling, as the footsteps because louder as they pounded against the rain covered pavement towards you.

You heard two familiar voices yelling at you as you frowned and looked up and saw two blurry faces, the rain was too hard to see threw.

"(Y/n)!!" You heard Stan and Cartman's voice screaming at you terrified.

You looked up weakly at them in pain as cartman grabbed your bloody wrist, and didn't realize the cuts until he grabbed you, and felt your quick movement and heard little squeak from the pain as he called stan over to help him grab you.

They always knew you were sad, but not like this.

You felt your arms being lifted and thrown around two necks, one for each arm, as you got carried back to your empty house.

The door slammed shut, and you got placed onto the couch, as Stan ran upstairs to grab some bandages and quickly threw them to cartman, who poured running alcohol on your wounds which made you flinch greatly at the pain, as he frowned and wrapped your wrists, and sat you up a bit, as you frowned in pain as he sat next to you.

Stan ran to get you some blankets and took off your drenched coat, and threw on a bunch of blankets on you, as you shivered and shook under five blankets next to cartman.

First person POV:

"W-why'd you get me .." I whispered to them, frowning, trying to keep my eyes open to look at them.

"Because, you dumb ass! You were trying to kill yourself!!" Cartman screamed at me as tears poured from my eyes.

"Well You should have just left me there to rot." I said dully as stan and cartman glared at me.

"Your fucking retarded! We aren't going to just leave you out somewhere to go die!" Cartman yelled as stan watched us.

"Why not ... If you want me happy so much, that wouldave made me happy." I said turning on my side as cartman hit my leg, since he was sitting at the end of the couch.

"Shut up." He said as he sighed heavily.

"Dude, do you have her under control? My moms calling me and im screwed since im not home," stan said as I frowned up to him.

"Your just going to leave her, for your mom?" Cartman asked with a glare.

"Dude she won't listen to me," he said frowning a bit.

"Whatever just go." He said as Stan hugged me and left running out the door as I frowned up at Eric with a shaky sigh.

"Told you nobody really cared." I struggled to say as he rolled his eyes.

"You gotta stop talking like that (y/n)." He ordered as I stiffed a laugh weakly as I coughed a few times.
He put a hand to my forehead and sighed.

"Good thing you don't have a fever.." He said to me quietly as I frowned up at him.

"Do you really think I'm totally fucked up..?" I asked him looking up as he looked down at me with a straight face.

"Yes. I do. Because we all care about you. I don't get why you can't see that.." He sighed heavily as I frowned weakly and looked away.

"I know... I was just too caught up in the pain... I was actually going to do it, Eric. I was really thinking about it.." I frowned thinking back to only twenty minuets ago.

"Just.. stop .." He said with another sigh as he looked down.

"I really couldn't stop thinking about you guys though. But, I figured you guys would get over it, like Kenny." I sighed with a frown.

"No. We wouldn't be able to get over it. Your too special to us (y/n). So stop talking like that." He snapped at me as I sighed weakly.

"Apparently not to Stan. Or any of the others who showed up." I said as he frowned at me a bit.
"So why did you stay?" I asked him.

He looked at anything but me for a minuet until he answered and looked at my face.

"Because I actually do care about you, dumbass. 'Don't know why you can't see that." He mumbled annoyed.
I laughed weakly at him as he raised a brow and looked at me a bit as I swatted at him lightly and closed my eyes tiredly.

"Yeah sure," I smiled as he stared at me.

"At least that smile wasn't fake." He told me getting up, causing my eyes to open at his comment.

I stayed silent for a bit until I grabbed his wrist and made me come sit next to me again.
He kneeled beside the couch on the floor and brushed the hair out of my eyes as I smiled weakly at him as I actually felt a spark of happiness in my chest.

That feeling hasn't been felt there in a while..

"Why are you seriously being so nice to me...? Why don't you just rip on me some more Huh?" I asked weakly earning a few coughs in return for talking.

"Just shut up, okay?" He said as his brown eyes stared into my (e/c) ones.

"Whatever," I said but got interrupted by him crashing his lips onto mine.

I kissed him back, as he quickly backed up and broke free, earning a blush from him.

"... W-what the fuck was that...?" I asked as he shrugged.

"I don't want you to hurt and feel so upset.. And I think I like you.. Allot.. If I lost you (y/n) (l/n).. I don't know what I would do without you.." He said as I stared into his brown eyes with confusion and shock.

I slightly frowned at him and sat up, and hugged him tightly.

"It actually feels really nice to hear you say that." I whispered into his ear as I gave a weak smile, as I rested my head on his shoulder as I continued to hug him tightly.