Pete x reader {addiction}

{Requested by @brittanymurillo98 hope you like it! }

__________________________________

You sighed, lighting a cigarette as you took a deep huff in, then slowly let it out.
The smoke drifting from your lips while you sat at the park bench watching the dead snowed on trees get blown by the light wind.

"Stupid parents. Stupid friends. Stupid world." You mumbled to yourself with a glare as you sighed, your head looking to your feet, thinking with an annoyed frown.

All your so called 'friends' decided to ditch you once again.
Ah, oh well. What's new.

Parents, well they argued with you again and found out about your smoking problem.
So fighting was involved today.

You took another long drag at your cigarette, letting out the smoke from your mouth and took a deep breath and let it out again.

"Fuck this." You said and threw your cigarette onto the ground, and dug your foot into it.

You walked threw the cold snow, your black boots hitting the ground as you wandered down the streets and looked around as you found yourself lighting another cigarette.

You bump into someone, looking up you see it was Pete.
The goth kid from school, whos always in the back of the school with his group of goth kid friends.

Your shoulder bumps his a bit harshly as you blew your smoke into his face, you both don't apologize, you just glare at each other and keep walking.

"Fucking ditz watch your step." You snarl as you keep walking. He rolled his eyes and scoffed at you as he kept walking, now angered.

You sigh heavily and took a long drag at your cigarette and blew out the smoke as you kept walking down the street thinking of Pete now.

What the hell?! That weird ass goth kid can't even walk somewhere with out getting in the way..

Why did he have to be so damn attractive!!

WOAH. WAIT. Hold up. Attractive?? Where did that come from??!

It was probably just nothing.

_________

Later that day you laid in your room on your bed smoking a cigarette with your window open, your (h/c) hair in a messy bun, your pajamas on, a pair of shorts and some random tshirt on with a zip up hoodie half zipped up, the cigarette placed between your fingers as you blow the smoke out of your mouth slowly, savoring every taste and flavor of the cancer stick.

You heard your door being knocked on, your eyes flung wide as you threw the cigarette out your window and waved your hand in the air blowing away the smoke as you sprung to your dresser and grabbed gum and sprayed perfume and shakily replied,
"One sec, getting dressed!" You said and made sure the smoke smell was gone and you open the door.

"Sorry I was just getting into my pajamas.." You said as your mom raised a brow at you looking around in your room smelling an odd smell.

"What's that smell?" She asked as you shrugged.
"Probably the candle I just burned. Sorry," you lied to your mother as she sighed and looked at you.

A little bit of dark circles under your eyes making you look drowsy.
Your dark makeup didn't help either though.

"Are you smoking again??" Your mother finally asked as your brow raised just slightly as you barely forced a faint breath of a laugh.
"No? Are you serious right now mom. Come on. I stopped once you stop me to." You said lying straight threw our teeth as she looked down sighing heavily and putting a hand to her forehead.