Michael (curly goth) x reader

The bell rang as you and your friends, all the preppy little girls' group laughed and walked with you to lunch.

Wendy, Bebe, Heidi, red, and lola all sat down at your usual lunch table as you all talked about the popular trends and gossip around the school that was going on.
You noticed the goth kids who usually hung out at the back of the school smoking cigarettes or talking shit about all the people in the school. Or in their words, 'conformists'.

The tallest one, Michael you think his name was, gave you a dull look and a scoff as you raised a brow as they walked off.

That was odd.
He never really looked at you before.

So later that day, after school was all over you ended up going to the back of the school to go home, since it was a short cut, but you heard somebody cough behind you, making you quickly glance back and saw the goth kids watching you as you shuffled your bag on your bag comfortably.

"Pft. Fucking conformist bitch. With her pretty pink bag." Henrietta Said with a glare as she crossed her arms, Pete flipping his hair as he scoffed.

"Go have fun with all your little preppy conformist wanna be friends." He said as Michael nodded.

"Yeah. Fucking dumb bitch." Michael mumbled as you stopped and gave a small frown, mixed with anger.

"Hey! What the hell is your problem??" You asked with a glare as they looked at you Dully.

"What's your problem." Pete calmly said with a blank expression like usual.

"Uh, you should called me a bitch!!" You yelled as they exchanged glances.

"Just shut up and go home you nasty conformist. Nobody wants you here." Michael said, noticing he was looking you up and down, quiet frequently actually.

You glared a bit and crossed your arms.
"Maybe I don't want to look like this! And maybe I don't want to be friends with those dumb girls!!" You yelled as they raised their eyebrows.

"Aw. Are you alone feelings too?" Pete asked sarcastically as you frowned.

"I'm being serious." You mumbled, hugging your arms around your body closely.

"Then why don't you be one of us. And ditch those bitches who don't give a single fuck about you?" Firkle said as they all glanced at him.

"Yeah. We could use another girl I guess." Henrietta said.

"Fine. I will." You said and walked back to your house, throwing out all your old clothes, and went to go shopping later that day.

You came back the next day to school, your hair dyed black, black heavy makeup, black jeans and a dark maroon shirt with a black choker and some black boots. You got rid of the pink book bag and got a grey one instead.

Wendy and the girls gasped at you, as you walked down the hall with a dulled emotion on your face as people stopped and stared at you.

"(Y-y/n)! What happened to you???" Wendy asked as you glared slightly at her.

"I changed. That's what. You don't like it? Then fuck off." You said as you walked to the back of the school and met up with the goth kids who looked impressed.

"That was a quick change." Michael smirked at you dully as you shrugged.

"You guys are right though. This school is just annoying and everybody really is a conformist." You said sitting down with them.

"Shyeah! You see it now." Pete said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about a few months now, and you got really close with all the goth kids now. They were like your family to you.

Michael was the closest with you though. And you didn't mind.

Every once in a while you'd catch him staring at your ass though. Very conformist like.
But you just kinda shrugged it off.

You were sitting at the village inn drinking coffee, sitting next to Michael, he was tapping his fingers on the table and tapping his feet on the ground looking horribly nervous about something.

You felt your foot being bumped by his, accidentally, as he flinched.
"Sorry." He said quick as you raised a brow with the others at him.

"Uh are you okay? You seem really weird." Henrietta said in an attitudey sort of way like she always talks.

"Huh? Yeah. I'm fine." He said with a small glare and took a sip of his coffee, as he looked anxious.

"I'm gonna go for a smoke." He said and quickly got up, running outside to the back of the building, and smoking shakily, as he exhaled shakily.

"I'm gonna go and see what's wrong." You said as you ran out after him and saw him smoking and looking away nervously.

"Hey. Are you okay? Your acting really weird." You said as he nodded and looked at you.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He said as you sighed and leaned against the wall next to him.

"You can stop lying to me, you know." You said looking at the road.

"I'm not lying." He said.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes.

"What do I do if I like somebody?" You asked.

His face looked like he just got shot in the heart. "Why are you asking me ? That's very conformist of you.." He said with a small frown, but pushed it away, and took a drag.

"What? Can't goth kids like people too?" You asked with a small laugh.

"I think that love, is a pointless game for assholes, like me, because all you get out of it, is hurt." He said darkly.

"Wow. Uh okay.. Well sometimes you gotta deal with that a few times.." You said thinking of something to say.

"No. Because the only girl I actually loved. Likes somebody else." He said throwing his cigarette and stomping it out.

You frowned as he sighed.
"It sounds really corny and conformist like, and the others would probably just make fun of me for saying that I like somebody." He said as you tilted your head to the side a little bit.

"Since you know I won't tell anybody, and were really close now.. You can tell me who it is. I won't make fun of you or anything .. Maybe I can help you." You said with a small smile before he had a small outburst.

"No! You can't help me, because she doesn't love me! And never will! Love is just a stupid game for losers like me, and you'll especially think bad about me!" He shouted as your eyes widened a bit.

"No I won't I promise! Can you trust me!" You told him as he frowned into your eyes.

"Whatever. You really want to know?" He asked mumbled as you nodded.

"You. It's you, okay ?" He said with a bad expression on his face.

"Wha- really ??" You asked as he glared and nodded.
"Yeah." He said.

"I uh I don't mind because I want going to ask, how I do tell a goth kid a like him too." You smiled at him.

"This is going to be really conformist of me to do this.. But I really need to." He said staring into your (e/c) eyes.

You blinked as he quickly shoved you to the wall, and pinned you Ashe kissed your lips roughly, not pulling away until you sunk into the kiss too. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling his closer as he still kept you pinned to the wall, quickly grabbing a breath, then continued to kiss you more.

You finally shoved him off you and broke for some air.
"... That was conformist like, but I had to get that out." He said looking down as you smirked at him and laughed a little.

"Okay? Well maybe I'm not all goth." You smiled as he smiled nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay wow that ending sucked completely but I had an idea in my head for a while so like yeahhh well he's OOC a bit, but oh well I tried. >3<