Cartman x Taken! Reader

You checked yourself over one last time in the mirror.

"Yup. This is it. I think I look okay.." You resisted yourself with a smile.

You wore the most prettiest thing you could find.
A black lacy dress with black heels.
Your makeup was perfect for the first time. Both of your winged eyeliner were perfect and even. Your mascara, perfectly applied, and a little light skin toned eyeshadow wit a darker tan in the crease.

Your foundation was also good, with the slight blush marks.
You popped in your earrings and smiled to yourself.

You heard your room mate Eric in the living room downstairs pacing back and forth to himself.

Eric was always a friend of yours. Sure, you both could argue allot, at times, but you both were always there for each other. No matter what. It had been like that since elementary school. Now your both past high school and since Eric's mother passed away he grew very depressed and you ended up taking him in, since he had nowhere else to go.

You sighed a little and decided to walk down stairs anyways.

You smiled a little, getting ready for your date with the most amazing boyfriend ever. R was taking you out to the most fanciest restaurant in the town, and might I add, the most expensive.

You were expecting him in two minuets, probably less. If not, he was already at your door.

You rushed down the stairs, grabbing your black jacket just in case if you would get cold.
You turned to look at Cartman, and smiled a little as his eyes were wide on you, almost in a shocking daze.

But that couldn't have been it..
He wasn't really the type to ever show much emotion anymore.. Especially when it came down to gorgeous girls like yourself.

You were never one to really dress up, or wear makeup too often. You were more of those laid back girls, but no. Not tonight.
Tonight was a very special night for you and your boyfriend. It was your one month, and be always treated you great.

Your hair was slightly lit from the breeze of running down the stairs, perfectly straightened.
"How do I look??" You asked a little nervous as you saw his face redden a little.

He stared at your hips, then your face with wide eyes, biting his lip.

"Uh.. W-what's with the .. Getup?" He asked still a little shocked.

"My boyfriend and I are going to a really expensive fancy restaurant and I wanted to look good.. It's our one month." You smiled lightly as his expression changed a bit.

"Boyfriend? Oh.. " he said looking a little upset but tried to shove the look away off his face.

"Yeah. It's a serious one.. " you said thinking about none of your previous boyfriends.

This was your first ever boyfriend. And this was a very special moment to you.

"Oh. We'll have fun." He said turning around as he sat on the couch with a small sigh.

"Do I at least look okay?" You asked as he nodded.

"You look amazing. Have fun." He replied boredly, turning on the tv.

You stood a little shocked as you raised an eyebrow. "Thanks.. I will.." You said as he looked over at you for a minuet until he heard the door being knocked on twice.

"That's probably him," You smiled and opened up the door and saw your boyfriend with a grin looking at you.

"Hey!" You smiled as he kissed you.
"I missed you." He smiled as you nodded.