Kyle x neko reader!

F/m - fav. Movie

~~~~~~~

You were sitting on the couch with your best friend kyle.

Okay maybe he was a little more than that to you.
But he didn't like you that way.
No.. He couldn't!

Your ears dropped a little thinking about those thoughts over and over again.

You frowned a little at the tv you both were watching. He noticed your small frown and dropping ears, as he turned to you.

"Hey, (y/n) what's wrong?" He asked as you flinched a little, not realizing that he saw your small frown.

"Oh, it's nothing don't worry!" You reassured him as he gave you an unsure look back.

"Hm... Are you sure?" He asked as you smiled and nodded.

"Yeah dont worry." You smiled as he nodded with a small smile.

"Hey, I'll get us some popcorn." You smiled and got up, as your tail waved back and forth as you ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of Un-popped popcorn as you threw it into the microwave, waiting patiently for it be done.

"Hey (y/n)! I didn't know you had (f/m)!" Kyle exclaimed as you smiled a little.

"Yeah!" You called back at him with a grin. The microwave beeped obnoxiously as you groaned and quickly took it out, and opened the bag, poring it into a giant bowl for it.

"Can we watch it??" He asked as you came out with a grin sitting on the couch placing the bowl on the couch.

"Sure! Sounds good to me." You smiled as he popped the movie in the tv and sat down as you placed the popcorn bowl between you two.

Your tail swayed side to side as you eat your popcorn happily with your crush sitting beside you talking about the movie excitedly.

You couldn't help but giggle at him as he went on and on about what would happen next.

You two talked through most of the movie. Mainly about school, or how much food Cartman could eat.

You both laughed and smiled as you both reached for the popcorn your hands both touched.

Cheesy.

You saw him blush, as did you a little, you both smiled nervously and pulled your hands away.

"S-sorry, here take it," he shoved the bowl to you as you smiled and waved your tail side to side happily as your ears perked up a bit.

You glanced at him once and smirked faintly, thinking why it was a good thing to be a neko.

Your tail swayed over to him, and brushed his face, making you make your tail go to his chin, watching him blush you made him turn to look at you, as you leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

He blushed, and smiled into the kiss as you smiled too.
You both parted and smiled with a blush plastered on your faces.

"I didn't know you liked me.." He whispered as you nodded.

"I do. Since I first met you." You smiled as he smiled too. You both enjoyed the rest of your night eating popcorn and snuggling on the couch.