{Stan x reader} Distraction

Song- lonely tonight Blake Shelton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rain was pouring down, hitting the ground like pellets.

You were home alone while your parents were on a two week vacation.
You sighed bored, looking at the time.

It was only eight at night?
You sat on your couch watching the tv, dozing off every now and then, until the sound of a few pounds on the door caught your attention.

You sighed, standing up from your cozy blankets and pillows on the comfy warm couch, and walked to the door, seeing a depressed looking Stan.

He was your best friend, and pretty much did everything for each other.

Wendy decided to dump him again last week, and he was still pretty upset.
He sniffled and looked at the ground as you frowned a bit at your friend who was standing on your front door step, drenched and dripping with rain.

"Stan! What are you doing here soaked in the rain??" You asked, quickly pulling him inside as he stayed quiet and frowned, shivering and shaking from the cold.

"Ugh, is it that Bitch wendy again??" You asked, as he nodded.

"Come on, I'll help you dry off," you sighed as you took his drenched coat off his freezing body, and threw it in the dryer, and ran upstairs to your brothers room, and grabbed a pair of clothes for him to borrow, and handed it to his shivering body.

"Here, go upstairs and change, I'll make you some hot chocolate and get some blankets." You said as he nodded and hopped up the stairs and shut the bathroom door and changed a while.

You sighed, shaking your head.
You knew you shouldave beaten up that preppy little bitch a long time ago.

You made the coco and set it on the table in the living room, as you grabbed some nice warm blankets and put them on the couch, and waited for stan to come back downstairs.

You heard him sniffling as he walked downstairs and sat on the couch next to you.

"Are you okay?" You asked as he frowned, wrapping himself up in the warm blankets.

"No.. It hurts, she left me again... And for somebody else.." He said in a small sad voice, tears forming in his eyes.

You frowned at your friend.
You hated to see him so upset. It broke your heart.
You had to admit too, you might have fallen for him a while ago when you first moved to Colorado.

But he didn't feel anything for you.. Not that you knew of, anyway.

You sighed at him, as he took a sip of the warm drink.
"You don't need her. She isnt good enough for you." You said as he shook his head.

"I miss her though... You don't know how I feel.." He frowned as you tilted your head a bit.

"You can't say that I don't. But I do know that it does hurts allot. And I'm sorry about what happened. But you can talk to me about anything if you need too." You told him with a faint smile, as he faintly returned it as you have him a tight hug.

"Thanks.." He sniffled, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Your welcome." You smiled a bit as he let go of you, and looked down.

"Hey, why don't I put on a movie or something to watch a while, to keep your mind off things?" You asked as he nodded.

"Okay.." He said, as you grabbed the remote and put on Netflix and tried to find a good movie to watch.

"How about this one?" You asked, as he looked up and saw the movie title.

"... Wendy and I saw that in theaters on our first date.." He frowned as you sighed.

You turned it to the tv, and put on a random show and tossed the remote on the table as you looked at him.

You couldn't help but blush at how you both were sitting next to each other a bit close.

He had your blankets that you were using earlier to keep warm in the chilly house.
You leaned back a little and noticed he was about to cry again.

You frowned a little as he leaned back next to you, and let his head fall onto your shoulder, causing you to slightly tense up, but relaxed a little about a minuet later.

You two usually laid on the couch together, as only friends, and watched movies and laughed or did whatever together, but no. Tonight? Tonight was way different, and had a way different feeling to it.

Your heart was racing and you felt a bit anxious from your anxiety acting up.
You felt his eyes look on you, as you nervously looked at him, a bit awkwardly.

"Um.. (Y/n)? Are you o-okay..?" He asked in a small voice as you flinched at your name being said, as you nodded with a nervous fake smile plastered onto your face as you looked at him.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine. How about you?
H-how are you feeling??" You asked nervous as you felt yourself almost shaking.

'Why am I acting like this?' You asked yourself mentally as you tried to calm down a bit.

You had so many thoughts rushing threw your head as your eyes met with his bright blue ones.

"I'm fine now, thanks for tonight.. It kinda means allot..." He said dazing dully into your wide (e/c) eyes.
"Oh! Yeah, hah no problem!" You smiled nervously, but saw him hesitantly leaning closer to you, until you ended up staying in shock, too scared to move, you felt his lips press against yours.

You waited a few seconds before kissing back. He ended up shifting towards you more, and made you fall onto your back, as he sat above you, but next to you, and kissed you more as you rapped your arms around his neck, and one hand rustled threw his hair a bit.
He opened his eyes and stared at you before breaking apart from you, and realizing what just happened.

"..I-Im sorry I -.." He said blushing a bit, as you blushes brightly and just stared up at him hovering over you nervously.

You stayed a little quiet, in too much shock to process what just happened between you too.
"N-no I'm.. I'm sorry too .." You said feeling your chest flutter.
Butterflies were all over in your stomach, as you stared up at him.

"I didn't mean to do that...." He said quickly standing up, and nervously grabbing his hat that fell off of his head.

"It's.. uh, okay.." You stuttered as you sat up quickly.

"N-no, I should go.." He said about to walk away, but you grabbed his wrist just in time.

"No! Please don't go! I didn't mind that, that happened.... I.. Like you .." You frowned a little looking down with a sigh in defeat.

He looked back at you with surprised eyes.

"What..? You do..?" He asked a little spark in his eyes.

"Yeah.. I do.." You said looking back up to him.

"G-good because I do too... Man, forget Wendy.. She's a bitch anyway.." He said sitting down next to you slowly.

You smiled a bit as you hugged him and gave him one last kiss.