Kenny x reader {Highly Requested}

!! Warning! A little smutty action in this !!
Ps, im kinda bad at writing bits of smut so Yeahh sorry if it kinda sucks.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

It was a nice sunny day in South Park.
You were shutting your locker door, just about to leave his horrid place.

The high school was much more annoying that the middle school was. You were a junior and the school year sucked.

Kenny, the boy you had the worst case of feelings for, came up to you and grabbed your ass, smacking him away he laughed as his group of friends walked up with him.

"Dammit kenny! Stop grabbing my ass!" You laughed a little at your perverted friend as cartman and kyle rolled their eyes at you, crossing their arms.

"Problem guys??" You asked as they shook their heads. "No not at all." Cartman said as you shot him a glare.

"Hey I'm going to go home, see you guys later." Stan said as he waved goodbye to his friends.

"That was a quick leave." You shrugged with a tired sigh.

"We're going to leave too.. See you later kenny!" Kyle and cartman said as they waved bye with a wink to you both.

"Hey you wanna come over today? My parents are gone for the afternoon." You gave a small smirk to him as he nodded with a huge grin.

"Sure!" He said as you laughed a little at him.

"Okay. Let's go." You smiled and walked home with your friend, his arm around your waist, you honestly didn't mind.

You both were know as the most seductive and flirty kids in your whole class.
Kenny was just the man whore, but you? You were a different story.

All the girls talked behind your back, since they were pretty much all jealous of you.

You were one of the prettiest girls in the school, according to all the guys anyway.
You usually were a huge flirt to pretty much all the guys.

Especially Kenny.
You and him messed around with each other allot, but today you were finally home alone and just wanted some time alone with your blonde friend.

You both reached your house after a little while of walking, digging into your bag you found your keys, and unlocked the door as he went inside, you shut the door.

You saw him sitting on the couch, and couldn't help but blush at how cute you honestly thought he was.

And it was pretty obvious that he had a huge thing for you too, since he constantly flirts with only you, and always tried to mess with you.

You grinned and sat next to him on the couch as he smirked at you playing with your hair a bit.

"Wipe that smirk off your face." You said with s giggle as he shrugged.
"Sorry." He said trying not to smile at you as you both laughed a little.

"Your hairs really soft," he chuckled a little as he braided your hair as you grinned.

"I know," you said as he laughed.
"So you got any food here doll face?" He asked with a cheesy nice name for You as you raised a brow at his new nickname for you.

"Doll face??" You asked with a giggle as he playfully hit your arm.

He stood up and walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a drink instead.
"Since you didn't answer me, I got soda." He said with a small smirk as you rolled your eyes with a grin.

"Okay," you said standing up as he sat down in a kitchen chair by the wall.

He noticed your smirk as you came over to him and sat on his lap, facing towards him.

He was a little surprised by the actions, an sat a little still for a minuet before putting his hands around your waist to hold you in his lap as you cupped his face.

"Well your being friendly," he laughed as you giggled seductively, and he smirked.

You leaned in and kissed him on the lips as he kissed back, biting your lip a little, you smirked into the kiss and forced him to stand up, as you pinned him to the wall and kissed him a bit rougher as he grabbed your waist again, bringing you closer to him as you both started to make out. He turned his position and pinned you to the wall, kissing you, then kissing your neck.

You heard a knock on the door, as it opened and heard butters then heard him yell a bit as your eyes widened and quickly shoved kenny off of you and gave a nervous smile to butters who was staring at you two in shock.

"Uh, I-I think I'm just going to go!" He said as Kenny laughed a bit as the door shut and the house empty with just you two again.

"So um, that happened.." You said with a nervous chuckle.

"Yep. It totally did. And I'll have to be with you allot more to have it happen again." He smirked wrapping his arm around our waist pulling you close to him as he kissed your cheek as you laughed.

"Okay," you grinned with a giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it kinda sucked !! Like I said before I kinda suck at that stuff \\/.\//

But ya hope you liked it anyways XD