Pete x trouble maker reader

Requested by TatumBrooker
________________________________

It was just another average day for you in south park.

You had your hood up, wandering through a hallway at South Park high. Bumping a kid in the process with your shoulder, earning a glare from the boy you bumped.

Which he in fact, happened to be the boy you had developed feelings for. A crush might have been an understatement.

"Watch it, poser." The goth boy known as 'Pete" hissed, flipping you off while earning a snicker and a smirk from your lips.

"Sorry not sorry." You shrugged and chuckled to yourself giddily, making your way into your next class after skipping a few minuets of it.

You walked into the room, all eyes on you as you interrupted the beginning of the teaching but you didn't seem to mind.
Your eyes made their way over to where Pete sat in the back. He looked down at his desk rolling a pencil around a little uninterested in whatever had been going on before the disruption.

"Ms (y/n), you're late.. Again." Mr Jones scolded you.
He pushed his glasses back up to the bridge of his nose, a frustrated look plastered it's way onto his face when you smirked at him.

"Sorry." You shrugged your shoulders with a half assed laugh as if you didn't have a care in the world.

"You're going to be, that was your third strike. Meaning; you earned a nice detention." He said, crossing his arms at you.

You throw your head back, groaning as you sunk into your seat in the back. You kicked up your feet into the wooden table, glancing at Pete beside you, a smirk grew while you winked at him.

He scrunched up his face in annoyance, then rolled his eyes at you looking back to the front of the classroom.

You gave a defeated huff, then placed your feet back to the floor. Rolling your eyes, you crossed your arms and placed your head tiredly into them. Your eyes peered up at front of the board and sighed heavily.

"You think you're cool huh?" You heard Pete mumble to you. You raised a brow looking over at him with a chuckle.
"I know that I am. That's what everybody thinks." You said matter of factly, leaning back into the chair and putting your hands behind your neck while looking at him.

"Pft- okay." He glowered with a sarcastic nod.

"Whatever. At least I'm not emo." You sneered.
You knew that word would piss him off.

"I'm not emo, you prick!!" He stood up, earning the entire classroom's attention.

"Pete! Would you be quiet? Why are you yelling?" The teacher asked. He was definitely starting to get mad and it was all your fault.
Again.

You smirked, looking in Pete's direction, causing him to glare while making fists.
He shook his head silently, then sat back down with a heavy sigh.
"Fucking poser." He muttered.

________________________________

   It was the end of the day, and you were already out of school. You skipped your detention class earlier since you didn't care much about it anyways, and walked yourself down to the store.

You walked in, saying hello to one of the owners you knew quite well, paid for your things, then was on your way.

You made your way to the village inn, taking a seat in a booth with a small smile.
Playing around on your phone, you went through a few social medias before hearing somebody clearing their throat to get your attention.

With a raised brow, you looked up unamused to the culprit only to smirk once you saw who it was.
"Oh! Well look-y who it is!" You beamed up at him, a grin on your face as you crossed your arms on the table.
"Follow me in here from school, huh? Where's all your little goth friends?" You asked him with the tilt of your head.

He glared you down, pure hatred burned in his eyes and into your soul, and you could practically feel it from where you sat.
"Well come on, spit it out!" You snapped on him eagerly, practically hanging off the edge of your seat dying to know why he followed you in here.

"Look poser- I don't know what it is about me that makes you want to constantly harass me as much as you do, but I'm asking for you to just stop." He said with a straight face, staring you down annoyed.

You almost couldn't help but giggle at him. It was just too funny.

"Pft-! You followed me in here for that?! Nah nah nah, buddy look," You snickered, sliding out of the booth and stood to your feet, swinging an arm around his tense figure with a smirk.

"There has to be another reason." You drawled at him amused.

Smirking at him, you almost couldn't control yourself at the hands on contact with the goth teen beside you, his dark eyes held nothing but a glare on you the entire time.

He swatted his hands to get you to remove yourself from him, and doing so, you just stared him down amused.

"You came alllll the way here, just to tell that to me when you've said it a million times to me before? I don't buy it. Sorry goth boy." You sneered in his face, leaning yourself forward with a scrunched up nose, a snobby looking smirk crossed your lips once again as you did so.

"Ugh! Fine! You asshole!" He snapped, blushing madly with a glare that stayed glued to his face.
"You're so damn annoying- and you act like a narcissistic bitch most of the time, but you're preppy and a huge trouble maker- so maybe that's what I like about you? But I-I . . I think I like a conformist." He spat at me angrily.

That was defiantly not what I was expecting from him.

You stood there in a slight bit of shock, staring him down confused. "Wait, Seriously?" You asked him confused.
"I've been trying to get you to like me for months." You rolled your eyes at him, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Yeah, well . . It worked. Poser." He mumbled annoyed, looking down.

You grinned, pulling him into a tight hug and placed a kiss on his cheek.
"Awe~! Pete! Finally~!" You beamed happily, letting go of him and watching him blush.

"W-Whatever. You better not say anything to any of my friends about this either!" He snapped as you giggled.

"Your secret is safe with me, lover~" You cooed and snatched up your bag from the booth with a grin. You saw the bill that was left on your table, picking it up you crumbled it into a ball and threw it on the floor.

"Come on let's get out of here." You smirked, pulling his arm and dragging him out of the restaurant quickly.

"You're such a damn trouble maker! I like it." He mumbled, causing you to snicker.

"Good." You smirked, pulling him into your arms. "You better get used to it lover boy." You pressed your nose against his, then pecked him on the lips.

You giggled, releasing him from your grip then ran down the street happily.