Chapter Five

[Camila's POV]

I walked towards my cabin, my heart was pounding. Lauren and I had just shared our first kiss, I hope she enjoyed it just as much as I did. The memory that just happened about a minute ago still lingered in my head. I bit my lip and sighed deeply, I was falling for Lauren.

I opened up the door and walked towards my bed, I fell backwards on my bed and put my hands over my mouth and squealed. Becca noticed my strange behavior and asked, "what's up with you?" "Nothing, nothing at all." I lied smiling.

"Whatever, Camila. You look like you're in love or something." Becca laughed. I shot up, "what? No I don't! Why would you say that? Love is gross, eww." I exclaimed. "You're rambling, Camila." Becca sang. I shook my head and put it against my pillow, I thought to myself, "was I falling in love?"

"You ready for LA tomorrow night?" Becca asked. Oh my god, LA. I completely forgot about my consequence because I was blinded by the kiss I shared with Lauren. I groaned, "ugh, I can't even go tomorrow because of the incident with Crystal today. Lauren and I are both being held back while you guys visit LA. We are basically on lockdown until you guys get back."

"That sucks, at least you'll get some alone time." Becca said. I grinned at chewed on my bottom lip, "yeah, I'll get plenty of alone time." I whispered. "What did you say?" Becca asked. "I didn't say anything." I lied. I got up and looked around for my journal. I had to write about today's experience, one day I wanted to look back at these memories and just reminisce. I grabbed my small, brown leather journal from my suitcase and a pen from my bag. I then wrote in the right hand corner, "June 14th 2015"

I began writing, I couldn't wait to relive the memories today by documenting them in my journal.

Today was the first day of camp, it was definitely an interesting one. This morning everyone woke up and headed to do a surprise ritual performance, I sang, "Respect" I've been practicing that song way to much not to perform it. I received many amazing compliments, but I know what I bring to the table..so I was kind of expecting that.

I smiled to myself because I was about to write about Lauren and her performance, God she's so amazing. There was something about her that I couldn't put my finger on.

Lauren Jauregui..I began to write. I was smiling like an idiot, I was acting like a young kid that found it interesting to write their crushes name multiple times just for the hell of it.

Lauren Jauregui..how could I describe Lauren Jauregui. She is beautiful, she captured me instantly with her green eyes, and her long locks of hair. There was something indescribable about her, she made me feel as if there was a thing such as love. I never believed in love at first sight, I've always been skeptical, but this feeling hit me like a train. Her voice is unique and raspy, when she sang and when she spoke. Her lips were pouty and pink, they were so full and shaped perfectly. I loved her hair too, it fell onto her shoulders so effortlessly, and it was absolutely gorgeous. She had thick eyebrows that were perfectly groomed and her personality was captivating. She was so down to earth and humble.

We both got into some trouble today, I slapped a sloppy joe in a girls face, and Lauren ended up punching her causing her nose to break. Lauren wouldn't have punched her if she wouldn't have called me a beaner. I found that super attractive that she came to my defense. But this wasn't even the best part of today, we had our first kiss today.

After leaving Mr.Golden's office we walked together alone to our cabins, after just being informed that we were both having to stay back from the LA trip kinda brought down the mood until I had an amazing idea, we could have our own private party while everyone left. She agreed with my plan almost instantly, then we shared a kiss.