Chapter Thirteen

[Lauren's POV]

I laid against the cold table for a while, feeling frozen, degraded and violated. I brought my hand up to wipe my tear drenched face and slowly brought myself up.

I began to breathe in slowly and walk towards my clothes, as I walked towards my clothes I felt this terrible pain in my pelvic area, it was so painful to walk. I felt my muscles throbbing, but I just had to rip it off like a bandaid and get it over with quickly.

I bent over and let out a soft painful moan as I picked up my clothes from the dull cement floor. I then put my clothes on with delicate movements; I did it delicately only because my body was in gruesome shock and it was slowly adapting to what just happened.

I fixed myself to where I looked presentable, I didn't want Camila upset or scared, so I just acted like nothing even happened. As I was walking towards the stairs, Brady put his hand on my shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowing.

I avoided eye contact with the man that just robbed me of something special, "I'm going back upstairs with the rest of the girls.." I mumbled underneath my breath.

He shook his head and sucked his teeth, "no can do, Lauren," he pointed to a door towards the back of the basement. I was surprised, how much more of this house was left for me to explore? "I need you to stay in there for a couple of days, just to get back to your senses." Brady said.

"I only did this to you so you don't do anything so naive again. It is honesty meant to help you," he continued, "I know it sounds silly, but it's true. But I'm sorry, your room you'll be staying in is very lovely."

I felt my blood boiling, how could he say something so disgusting and idiotic? "Are you ignorant? You just fucking raped me." I said with tears of anger streaming down my face.

Brady put his thumb to my cheek and wiped my tears, I winced at his gesture. "I wouldn't call it the word that rhymes with grape," he giggled to himself, "ha, grape. Anyway, it is more of a mental and physical exercise. But now you get to live in luxury in that room while you get your thoughts together!"

Why is he fucking joking about this? He just robbed me of something that was special to me. How could he make this seem okay? In all reality it's rape, he raped me. He can't change that. I thought to myself.

"So I'm not going to see the other girls for a while?" I asked just above a whisper.

He nodded, "you'll see them in a couple of days, three at most. Just go in the room and enjoy yourself. I'm sorry about earlier, well..night." The man said nonchalantly.

I was infuriated at how this wasn't eating away at him. He just traumatized me, but he could care less, I was honestly beyond disgusted at his behavior. I looked at the door of the room and waddled towards it. I placed my hand on the doorknob and opened the door to find a beautiful room.

The room had a tranquil theme, white walls, with creme colored curtains, a white bed and a beautiful flat screened TV. It was beautiful because of how simple it was. I sat on the bed and looked at the white nightstand and noticed a small, black journal. The journal read, "sign in book."

I grabbed the book out of curiosity and opened it, it was filled with about thirty names. I noticed two familiar names on the paper that showed up more than once. "Normani Hamilton," and, "Dinah Hansen."

I was baffled at how many times I noticed their names, I saw Normani's name seven times, and Dinah's name four times. I felt tears building in my eyes, they've been through what I've been through more than once..