Chapter Sixteen

[Camila's POV]

The sun was beating on my cheek, but the cool air was blocking it from potentially bothering me. Lauren was still sleeping, her head tucked into my side, and her arms draped around my waist. The blanket was covering the bottom half of her face, and the wind was blowing cool breezes through small strands of her hair.

I sat up slowly, not wanting to wake Lauren, and I just watched the lake, I watched the wind carry the water creating small currents. I looked at the trees dancing freely, but, they aren't so free honestly, they're stuck in one position. They're stuck, but still so free.

Lauren lifted up her head, "Camila..?" I looked down at her and whispered, "morning, sleepyhead." She gave me this warm smile that gave me butterflies, it was so soft. She reminded me of a puppy every time she woke up from her sleep, just like a little puppy. She shut her eyes once again and brought her forehead closer to my thighs. I used my hand to slowly use to my fingertips to graze upon her dark locks. I felt Lauren's hand reach up from the ground and rest on my lap, but being mischievous as always, she decided that it was best that her hand take a tour.

"What are you doing, Lauren?" I laughed. "Nothing, Camila. I just missed you, I missed your beautifully crafted body." She whispered, "so..can I?" She added. "Mhm." Was all I managed to say.

I felt her hands rub my upper thigh, the blanket still covering us, she made her way up my legs. I was using my arms to post myself up, I didn't want to seem nervous, but I was. Not that I was uncomfortable, but, it's been a while since we've been touchy feely. Lauren used the tip of her fingers to play with the waistband of my sweats, she would pull it and let it slap against my stomach. Just then, she slipped her hand inside my sweats, feeling around my panty area. She used her middle and ring finger to rub the top of my center, creating small circular patterns.

"Lauren, please..the girls are going to see us." I moaned. "Shh, baby. Let me feel you for a little longer. They won't see us, I promise." Lauren whispered, I could feel her warm breath against the fabric of my sweats. I was getting wet, hopefully it wouldn't protrude through my panties, I would hate for Lauren to think she has it in her to bring certain things out in me. I can't give her too much confidence.

She used her fingers to slide through the side of my panties, that's where she could feel the wetness for sure. "I did a pretty good job, didn't I, Camz?" Lauren laughed, smirking. "Oh–shut up-La-Lau-Lauren." I was moaning uncontrollably. She laughed, "anything for you, princess."

She rubbed my clitoris slowly, it felt so good that I was digging my fingers into the grass. "Do you like when I touch you like that?" Lauren whispered. I nodded quickly, "mhm, just-like th–that."

Lauren was moving quickly, but also very slowly. She moved her fingers down, and began to pump quickly in and out of me. My toes were curling, my legs were shaking, and my body totally ignored the fact that it was almost winter, because Jesus I was burning up.

"Lauren...La–Lauren.." I moaned softly, digging my fingers into the dew coated grass. "Yes, Camila?" She asked, looking up at me with her emerald green orbs. I grabbed onto her wrist, I could feel her muscles in her arm tensing up with every pump. "Nothing.." I panted. I moved her hand from out of my panties, Lauren had a grin spread out across her face, "that's all you want?" I nodded in disagreement quickly, "mmm, no." Lauren sat in between my legs, "I'm hungry, Camila. Fix it." She said, pouty but deviously.

I looked over to see the girls at the park, minding their own business, they wouldn't see, right? I leaned back, the pad of my palm pressed against the grass, Lauren placed the thick blanket over her head and body and proceeded to go to work. My legs were bent, my thighs weren't touching the ground, nor my calves. I couldn't see Lauren, so I was completely caught off guard whenever she began to kiss my inner thighs. "Lay back, Camila." Lauren whispered from underneath the blanket.