Chapter Ten

[Camila's POV]

"What do you mean tragedy?" I asked shakily.

"I will let the three of you know, just please gather them and meet up in my office." Mr.Golden said with small tears building in his eyes.

I walked backstage looking everywhere for Lauren and the small, quiet, asian girl, Yune. I looked around quickly, but I couldn't just continue trying to call them with my eyes, I had to use my voice.

"Lauren! Yune!" I shouted.

Lauren ran up to me and wrapped her arms tightly around my waist, although it felt amazing and if a lot wasn't on my mind right now I would've very much enjoyed it; but all that was on my mind was my family situation.

Lauren could tell I wasn't very touchy like usual, so she looked at me concerned and said, "Camila, you did amazing! Did your sister see you?!," she stopped then noticed the tears filling my eyes, "Camz.....what's wrong?.."

I could hardly get any words out, but like always, I managed to. "There's cops here, and a detective..they said there has been a-,"

Lauren shook my shoulders and questioned me, "there's been a what, Camila?!"

"A tragedy-" I continued, "in..my fa-family."

By now, tears were just sliding down my face, ruining my makeup. My concern wasn't my makeup but my small family.

"What? Are you serious? Are they okay?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know yet, but Mr.Golden wants to see you, Yune and I.." I didn't want to worry Lauren, but based off of Mr.Golden's tone, I felt like she needed to be a bit worried.

"Wait. Why us? Why me?" She asked me.

"He didn't tell me much, just please..let's find Yune and go to his office." I said.

"But, Camila. My family is probably waiting for me, I have to say hi first." Lauren said pointing one finger up signaling for me to wait.

Lauren took a step onstage and squinted, she looked everywhere for her family. She walked back looking very sad, confused, and disappointed. "I can't find my family either, what the hell is going on?" Lauren shouted.

"Babe, we have to go." I said gripping Lauren's upper arm.

"Babe?" Lauren laughed.

"Lauren, I'm not in the fucking mood. Let's go."

I searched everywhere for Yune. She wasn't very social, so I knew she had to be somewhere secluded. I was correct, she was in the very back facing the wall practicing the group song.

I placed my hand on her shoulder lightly and said, "hi, Yune. I'm Ca-"

"Camila, and you're Lauren." Yune said softly.

"Yeah..how'd you know?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "you grabbed my sloppy joe off of my tray and threw it at Crystal's face, remember?"

The memory of the hilarious moment flashed before my eyes, "oh, now I remember. Sorry about that."

"Not to be rude but, why are you talking to me?" She moved her hair behind her ear and continued, "you guys are popular, and I'm obviously not." Yune then looked down at the floor.

"I hate to sound like an asshole, but I'm only talking to you because Mr.Golden told me to bring you to his office." I admitted.

The young girl looked sad, and a little hurt. "Oh, it's just-it's just I thought you actually wanted to talk to me, but I should've known." She then shook her head and let out a small sad laugh.