Chapter Eight

[Camila's POV]

"Camila, what's wrong dude? You look like you've just seen a ghost." Becca asked.

I was continuously running my fingers through my hair, it was hard trying to get them through smoothly. My hands were sweating, so my fingers weren't the best brush for my hair.

"Nothing, I didn't see anything. I'm fine." I lied.

"You sure? Because it looks like-"

"Becca! I already fucking told you! I'm fine!" I exclaimed.

Becca looked at me with a surprised look, "I'm sorry, it's just I thought-"

"No, I'm sorry." I interrupted. "I shouldn't have snapped on you like that. I just don't feel good, alright?"

"Okay, you're fine. Maybe you should just lay down. You don't look okay." Becca said with a comforting tone.

I walked slowly towards my bed, and took my phone out of my pocket. I then laid out on my bed and went to text the only person I trusted.

C: Lauren! Holy shit, guess what I just seen?! I'm literally scarred for life.

L: What? Did you see Becca naked or something? Haha.

C: Okay, Lauren. I'm being serious. You can't tell anyone.

L: I'm not gonna tell anyone, why? What is it, babe?

C: I went to go ask Mr.Golden for a solo, and....

L: You got the solo????!

C: No, Lauren. I walked in on Crystal Ruiz giving Mr.Golden a blowjob.

L: Are you fucking kidding me...

C: No, Lo. I'm serious, I'm fucking scarred for life. I don't know if I should tell somebody. Like the police or something.

L: You should, because we're sleeping on the same campus with a fucking pedophile!!

C: I don't know, Lauren. I'm scared.

L: You're scared?

C: Yeah, I don't feel good at all right now. I'm so upset, I don't know if I should tell someone, I'm just stuck.

Lauren wasn't answering, I hope she didn't fall asleep, because I really needed her. Because, I didn't want to talk to Becca about it.

C: Lauren?? Lauren? Are you there?

She didn't answer. I was getting worried, but at that exact moment I heard someone knocking at the window. I threw the blanket off of me and ran towards the window, it was Lauren.

She climbed through the small window and made her way inside, she was dressed in black from head to toe. She was wearing black Doc Martens, black ripped skinny jeans, a black crop top, just bearly showing the cuts of her abs, and a black bomber jacket.

She was so hot, the only bright color being showcased was her bright green eyes.

"Babe, you said you were upset. I can't have you sit here being upset. I came here to cheer you up." Lauren said curving her lips up to a slight smile, cupping my cheek.

"Well, isn't this fucking cute?" Becca said, sitting on her bed smiling.

"Oh, shit. Hi, Becca." Lauren said.

"Well you guys can continue, I'll just pretend to listen to music, but lowkey listen to your cute ass conversation." Becca said smirking while putting her headphones in.