3-Beginning of Chapter 2

Her results arrived nine months later on a nondescript afternoon, when the three suns that circling outside her window burned extra hot and the port had been boiling with heat. For that, her lizard Alpha had cranked up the AC so high its frosty fumes had lured customers into the house— both rich and poor alike.

Rue would say that the den was for people between the middle and the lower class, given that it wasn't the cleanest whore house in the vicinity with neon lights that were decades out of trend and beds that look as if they were from the Victorian century. She was much more used to serving students, fat-bellied aliens and working-class folks with the occasional gold chain and diamond-studded teeth from a good gig at a drug lord's.

So the wealthy young man that had strode in with a bounce in his step had caught her off guard. No, it wasn't the whispery long curls that framed his handsome face, or the stretch of muscle that tightened the satin shirt—one button opened at the top to let loose a muscular chest—that led her to the understanding that he was so rich he could buy the entire spaceport and some.

It was the brands.

SilverDust and GuiLaShaBi

She had to do a quick search to check its authenticity, discretely from behind the counter, eyes snapping to the light-shattering watch and the silk. The silver piercing that studded brows, lips and ears. She had to awkwardly drag her eyes off his tattoos; red, black and moving as tigers, lions and panthers—predators—swam across his muscular arms that bulged. She was sure they were made from the blood of a certain protected species that existed billions of light years away.

Goddamn.

"Welcome to LoveDance," she'd parroted with an eager customer smile, face coloured with so much paint she must seem otherworldly or incredibly robotic. It didn't matter, she had to play the part for the show. "Where we give you exactly what you're looking for. If you don't mind providing your DNA for better matching, please tap your finger on the terminal or else, we can discuss other methods of preference retrieval to match you with the perfect darling."

"Don't you remember me?" he'd asked, voice soft under the hood that covered the tips of his head.

She'd glanced up at him then, finally giving him a quick look, her eyes sweeping to a perplexed pierced face. The tattoo of the tiger had curled its tail around his neck, and she allowed a moment to soak up on the features—boyish, sweet handsome perfection. A symmetrical face of alluring quality and surprisingly doe-like eyes that had lashes which fanned pretty and thick across creamy skin. They seemed familiar, hazel and quivering as they avoided her gaze.

But he was tall, gorgeous and rocking the bad boy idol look. How sweet. She allowed a moment for her body to tremble, then stopped her thoughts before it could descend towards her nether regions and the needs of a dumb Omega.

"Should I?" she'd flashed him a megawatt smile, a thumb through her data base for where she should have keyed in 'tattooed baby sugar daddy' as her tags. "I apologise for the malfunction but I'm afraid the systems on a reset from the latest upgrade, I'd have to reconfigure your user account."

"No, not here," he seemed pained, but she didn't give much of a damn because her email dinged, and a message flashed its hairy ass across her vision.

She blinked away, trying to read it quickly. Her results flashed with solid perfection—a perfect fucking score of 2000/2000. Holy shit. Rue had to swallow down the choked excitement that threatened to spurt from her lips. It was impossible, it was everything she had ever dreamed of and more. It was revolutionary.

There were only a few people in the world that had obtained such a score. And they had been destined for great things, most had a one way ticket straight to University with free tuition, a monthly stipend, and were ensured a high paying job at the end of their schooling. And Rue, ditch poor little omega Rue, had just entered the ranks as one of the best. It was a ticket to her train out of hell.