39-End of Chapter 13

"I've already had his words," Altair snapped, cheeks pink as he slid his pants down, thighs parting, sticky with the remnants of his cum to reveal his gaping asshole. The words fluttered into view, swimming up his flesh in a ring of gold around his puckering hole. And he knew them well, had read them by heart. Want me to suck your cock? He peeled his pants off, tossing it onto the ground, the tacky cum cold and sticky on his cock.

"Fucking hell," Valentino growled, eyes flashing a violent red. "he allowed you to do that—"

"He didn't. That was a year ago, should have taken it up." Altair rolled his eyes. "I just couldn't believe such an ugly creature wanted to suck my beautiful dick." The truth was he felt bad, and it had burned in his throat at the emptiness in Rue's eyes. It was his fault after all that led to Rue's inability to go to university. But he'd cursed the kid a week later when he'd been shaving his balls in front of a mirror, legs parted and mouth gaping. "That's why his words are on my asshole, so that he can eat my shit!" He fell to the seat, crossing his legs with a scowl.

"It'll make any Alpha mad as hell, fucking an Alpha with another's print on his rim," Valentino commented softly. "I understand why you wouldn't want it seen. If I hadn't known it was Rue's we wouldn't be talking for a week."

"Oh, fuck off," Altair scowled. "You're one to talk with his words on your dick. You're branded like a puppy. Couldn't go meet him because you were creaming yourself all through summer in his memory and begging him on voice mail to come fuck you up even though he had you blocked out like nothing. When you found out from Hal that he's fucked everyone but you, you got into a mad little hissy fit. And I had to fuck you through all that, find you Alphas to fuck, and then clean up your stupid fucking mess. And now it's your fucking fault I've got him as a mate too!" He sank back into his seat, panting. Valentino glared, and Altair sighed. "Sorry. I just—"

"You think I wanted that? You think I wanted you to post up the biggest fucking advert in the entire universe for someone to fuck the Rampage out of my system? Son of the Emperor of Eros, needs a good dicking down to get his life back together because someone broke his heart. You think I enjoyed losing myself for a whole fucking year and killing all those guides?"

"Yeah," Altair exhaled, pinched the bridge of his nose. He had to do that after when he'd realised that he couldn't guide Valentino despite being an aphrodite. It had hurt his pride, and Altair hadn't been the most private with his orders. "I'm sorry, you know I am."

"Doesn't matter," Valentino settled on his seat, a wide smile blossoming on his cheeks. "I know now he didn't mean it now. He didn't even understand it." His smile grew wider, hope settling like a cruel noose around his neck. "He's not a 'fuck now' kind of guy. He wants a friend. I read about it. Emotional connection's important for some. And I can do that." His smile grew wider. "Then we can all fuck. I know you want it as much as I do." Altair shifted in his seat, pursed lips and a scowl darted Valentino's way.

'Honestly, I don't know Val," Altair sighed. "He's not the friendliest—"

"Rue's a dominant Alpha like Dante," Valentino continued, lost in his own delusions. "He'll try to get everyone on their knees because he can. And he wants to see us do that. His personality is in our fucking soul marks, the placement proves his power. He has us labelled like pets. He wants a sub. Not a dom. A good little Alpha sub. That's what we've been doing wrong. We've been trying to take him. He wants to take us."

"Rue's a virgin," Altair snarled, laughter bubbling up his throat. "And I tried to be an Omega remember? He didn't care about that. I was whimpering and everything, and you were begging for him throughout high school."

"I didn't try to be his friend. And Omegas aren't his thing," Valentino rolled his eyes. "I'd know if it was. And look, we're both not Omegas. We're the most dominant of Alphas and we're his. He's got Seraphim's cum all over his hands and he's laughing through it all. Doesn't that prove something?" His eyes sparkled. "Rue could be the most dominant Alpha of us all."

A/N: Read ahead on my Patreon <3 https://www.patreon.com/tinyeyecat