33- End of Chapter 11

Rue was used to sweaty, body odour filled basements and drunken creeps that fisted at Omega's ass. The occasional fucking on the dance floor. But this one was different. Glossy, in a way that rich parties could be, with technology that created a myriad of fuchsia shadows and misted pools of ambiguity.

The party was at Louise of all places, nestled in a secret space at the back of the building that teleported to a galaxy-like dance floor.

She enjoyed it, the highlight of silky bodies, the drip of gold dust from the sky, stars upon flesh that dissipated into a shower of diamond that sank into skin. And when the night dipped far beyond bedtime, minds transcended into new states of nirvana with each drip of alcohol down gullets. And the students seemed to pulsate on the dance floor, burning through fast-beat songs that pelted desire with each harshly spat word.

The scene was beautiful in ways she couldn't describe.

Quite frankly the Alphas were gyrating against each other. The occasional Omega sandwiched between chests. And it was strange to see this, so different from her own planet where men seemed so much more obsessed with women. To see the clear preference for a stronger, masculine figure in their sexual lives. And to this, she'd only laughed. It wasn't Omegas getting groped now but Alphas and that pleased her.

But Rue didn't give a damn, her hands searching for the tables of food. Glorious, glorious food that she stuffed her face with, and swallowed down in large amounts. The finger snacks of strange buttery brioche and fresh, briny oysters that slipped down her throat cold, wet, and almost too oily. The sweetness of a wedge of tart orange pressed to her tongue. It gushed with juices and she almost moaned.

"You're only interested in the food," Theo commented by her side, arms wrapped around his Omega.

Luna was sexy, had three eyes and seemed way out of his league with orange skin that was a perfect colour complementary to his purple. She had four boobs, and they bulged out of her dress as she stared her down. The slip of silver was all she had on, and it was almost unable to keep her flesh in. Her body jiggled, curvy in all the right places that had Rue steaming with a small amount of jealousy.

And Luna seemed to take it as interest, her eyes growing lidded, long lashes curved as her painted lips pouted into a kiss. God, Rue knew the look of an Omega searching for more, and she could see it in Luna and the way she seemed to sink closer to Rue, scrutinizing her face.

Rue chewed and swallowed. She was damn sure Theo wasn't looking for a fifth to join his family.

"It's free," she pointed out, picked up some sort of egg. "Want one Luna?" The Omega shook her head with a small shy smile that was almost coy. She spun a long-manicured finger around a stray curl.

"You're truly a different breed," Theo told her, an incredulous look in his eyes.

"A broke one," she answered for him. "You're here with your Alpha?"

"He's that esper," Theo pointed with a flush. An Alpha stood in a crowd, a long silky blue ponytail pulled taut and high on his head. His skin a soft robin's egg blue. He loomed, bigger and taller than most, but was handsome in a boyish sort of way "He's our pack Alpha." He flushed as his esper turned to look at him, finger crooked at his direction, a smirk on his lips. "I guess I've got to go."

"Gonna guide?" she guessed, and he grew pink, grip tightened around Luna as if she were an accessory to his get up. She hated that. The way he seemed to hold her like a stuffed animal that he used for strength rather than a person that stood by his side.

"Uh."

She raised a glass towards him. "Go get that dick." The music hummed louder as they left, and she swallowed down the last of her drink, the booze burning her tongue. It tasted better than anything she had back home, rich and velvety as it scalded a path of fire down her throat. And she rose, licking her lips wanting more to end the want that had been thumping between her legs since morning.

Her need for a certain hades continued pulsating at the back of her mind like a reminder of her own inadequacy. But at least in a space shared by all genders, she was allowed the freedom to leak just a little slick.

Rue moved her body bumped against another, a taller someone that curled around her frame, serpentine as she pressed her chest against hers. This had warmth flooding her system, a ghost of heat licking up her spine. Soft skin moulding to her body, of swivelling hips and thighs that rippled against her own.

And her eyes swayed, darted up towards an Omega too pretty for her own good. One that looked strangely recognizable. It had her squinting at the blonde locks, the red lips and the glittery eyes. A pale, dangerous blue for pupils. How familiar.

"Oh sorry!" the stranger purred; voice smooth and once again too familiar. Liquid splashed all over her fake chest. "Got my drink all over you."

A hand was against her, fisting and touching, and Rue cursed, strange desire flooding her veins. She shook the Omega off then stared; eyes swept over bubble lips that she felt as if she'd seen before. They were rosy, full and unfairly alluring, dewier when a small pink tongue flicked out to moisturize too kissable lips. She blinked, confused. When did her interest extend to tall, beautiful Omegas?

Shit.

"It's alright," Rue assured, pulled those hands away. "I'll wash up." God, the alcohol must have burned through her mind. But the Omega continued, drew closer, her breath sweet with the poison of her choice. She sunk closer, slid lower, intimate as her eyes locked with hers hands dropping down. Rue caught them before they could start groping at her fake dick.

"I can help you!" the Omega chirped, pouted just a little, pupils dilating. There was a small smirk on her lips, a coo on her tongue. "You seem like the sweetest little Alpha, just let me clean the alcohol from your pants." Her eyes grew wet, almost pitiful. "I promise I'll be really good." What the fuck?

"I'm fine," Rue assured, shaking out of her grasp.

"I insist."

"No, thank you."

A burly Alpha entered the scene, nostrils flared he grasped the Omegas wrist pulling her up and out of Rue's space. Another Rue from another time might have thanked him for the act of service. But he was being far too rough, and the girl let out a small shriek, nails digging into his arm. This had Rue staying, surprise hitching in her throat. He sneered, a look of detest on his face as he eyed the two of them.

"Don't bother with this weakling," he declared to the Omega, "I'm a much better fuck." The Omega was glaring at him in his grasp. She screamed, struggling against his hold, her hands thumping against his chest. But the music drowned out her voice and Rue grew frantic at the sight.

The Omega's voice dropped an octave, a dangerous lilt rising in her throat. "Let me go!"

And God, Rue just had to save her. Of course, she had to. She wouldn't stand to see a poor Omega being abused by an Alpha. Her body was moving forward to grab the bully, fingers tight around his wrist. "Dude, just fuck off." She waved at him, gestured to the door. "You don't want to do this. We're all here to have some fun, there's free drinks and food for fuck's sake."

"What are you going to do skinny guide?" the Alpha laughed, ugly chuckles escaping as he tugged at the Omega. But Rue refused to let him go, pulling him back. It must have been an odd sight, a love triangle of three connected hands. "Going to squeeze me to death?" He licked his lips. "On a second thought maybe, we could do a threesome." Rue gawked.

"Fuck no." She dug nails into his fingers as she pulled, twisting his arm with a sharp snap. The Omega flew into her grasp, and she nestled her tight against her waist, cradling her to her chest. She dropped the Alpha, who seemed oddly weak in her hold. And he screamed, was almost in tears as he stood cradling his hand.

"You sick fuck! You broke my hand!"

"I did not," Rue sighed with a shrug, flexed her fingers. "I'm not that strong. But whatever, get out of my sight." He squalled, tears dripping from his cheeks as he left. And she turned to the Omega with an almost bored sigh. Inside, she felt like a hero, was thumping at her chest like a gorilla. The high of victory flooding her veins.

"You alright?" she grew sweeter this time, nicer. She dialled it down a notch, tried to be a tad nicer to the traumatized Omega. And the blonde was sobbing, pitiful as she cried into her hands, still pressed to her side, nose buried against her throat. The warmth continued flooding her veins, a strange peace settling in her chest.

The Omega wept into her palm. "I was so scared. He was so scary." She glanced up at her from under long lashes. "You're such a big strong man." Rue blinked. It was odd hearing that from a girl. Too damn weird and it almost had her gagging.

"Um. Come on, let's just get you cleaned up," Rue replied, gently pulling the girl to her feet. The figures blurred as they moved, weaved through the crowds of people. And the girl clung to Rue, body tight against her hold. Her fingers wrapped around her waist, warm as they ran over Rue's hips. They meandered and sank further down to her ass, and Rue slapped her hand. "I said clean you up!"

"Why not?" She pouted now.

They stood in a quieter spot, the bathrooms dimly lit, pretty and clean for a party. There was enough light at the sink for Rue to give the Omega a look over, trying to spot injuries. There were none, which had her heaving a sigh.

The girl stepped forward; lips pouted for a kiss, chest almost pouring out of her clothes as she leaned forward—denim jeans, and a button-up shirt. Odd choice for a female at a party. Rue gave her another look.

"Nope." Rue side stepped the Omega.

"You're cute," the Omega purred, eyes growing a sweeter baby blue. Interest burning in her eyes, her voice almost breathy. "I can suck your dick." She pushed Rue back, strangely strong, caging her in her arms. Rue tumbled into the bathroom, her ass to the seat. "I'll be so quick; you wouldn't know what hit you." She began to sink to her knees. "Give you a quick little lesson on guiding?"

"No," Rue insisted, her eyes meeting hers. The panic now settling in her chest. She was not going to let an Omega suck her sock cock! "Girl, I don't swing—"

She paused, squinted at the colour of her eyes. The paleness of everlasting tundra, and the blue of arctic ice. The paleness of an Alpha that had writhed under her, dazed and barely lucid. The familiarity was ringing bells in her head, and the smirk was what keyed her to the truth. Her scowl immediately growing.

"Altair, you sick fuck," she hissed, grasped at his collar, tugging him higher. Altair began to giggle, peals of laughter spilling from his now female sounding throat. A dazed look in his eyes, pupils dilating. Altair pouted, spoke to her in the sing song voice of his female disguise.

"Who is Altair? Do you know a Altair?" he turned to her, a smirk on red lips. She saw him now in the feminine nature of his disguise. The features that remained despite the softness of a new face. She was surprised she hadn't realised sooner. "Do you want me to be a Altair?"

"I'm counting to ten," she hissed. "If you don't change back, I'm plucking out your tails. All of them."

"And how will you do that?" Altair beamed. "Get me naked? Pull down my pants? Oh, baby I love it when you take charge."

"Ten, nine, eight—"

"Fine!" The Omega vanished, a ripple of features and the Alpha of her obsessions reappeared, a scowl on his face. His tails shifting before her, rippling as they spread. "You're such a spoilsport. You're the one who said you wanted an Omega."

He pouted, leaned forward arms against the wall. This had her heart soaring, desire just as rampant as his muscular thighs clamped around her hips, straddling her waist. He was all heat, warm and solid, and she felt him hard in his pants as he pressed himself tight against her. His cock hot and hard against her belly. Fuck.

Altair grew breathy, a soft whisper on his lips. "Now will you kiss me?"

A/N: Read ahead on my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/tinyeyecat