chapter ten

I could only remember the memories I had gotten the other night. I don't remember anything after I stepped into the glass shower door.

Only what I hope is my mind playing tricks on my memories.

The one where I was foolishly in love with him. The one when I never said that I was in love but they did. My mother, Lora, and Gabriella.

I miss them.

"Where is my mother?" I asked Malfoy.

We were sitting near the pond taking a quick break from exercises. I hadn't seen him since after their kiss. This is the first time I had seen him in a week.

He looked frightened to even glance my way

"I can't tell you." He finally tells me after a long period of silence.

"So, she's alive?"

He doesn't answer.

"Tell me, now."

"I cannot do that and you know it." He crosses his arms in front of his chest. "I tell you and the Dark Lord finds out, she will be dead."

He gave me an answer and it took her a second to process.

"Thank you."

He nodded.

* * *

Surprise! Draco's POV!

She has no idea that I helped her and it is driving me insane. I just left and I want to go back to her. This is getting difficult.

I know she is starting to remember us. She's still in there. Roslyn Wood.

Roslyn Wood loved me and consumed me. Who could never get her hands off me. Who wanted me so and I wanted her just as much. A fire that ignited diligently and when the flame dissipated so did I. She wasn't just a fire...she was my fire.

I saw all her old memories flooding back in, it was difficult to keep my own old ones at bay. To keep myself from planting my memories into her mind. I want her to remember me. I need her too.

But at the same time, she needs to be safe. I need her to be alive and if the dark lord finds out we had something besides hatred, she would be taken away from me just as quickly as she was given to me.

We wasted so much time in the past. So much time we didn't know we would lose.

I am back in my room along with my nervous thoughts and attempt to allow air. I want her air.

I put her behind walls and get out of my training uniform to the uniform that tells me who I really am. A dark soul, with a black heart, and one that is bleeding the most superior of blood. Pure.

So pure, people beg for it. They crave it just as much as I crave her. I used to be so proud of my blood, but now it's something I don't want anymore. I want to be drained of it all. I know I will never be lucky enough to have my body drained of it. I will never have the luxurious feeling of bleeding out and going blank. I wonder where I would go.

I am aware it won't be heaven. She won't be with me when I walk through the golden gates. I am destined for hell and that's okay. I'll survive. Hopefully.

How could I survive without her? She will live a happy life without me.

I hear a knock at my door. It's delicate.

"Let us in. I can hear your thoughts from the other side of the door and you will not just bleed out and yes you are destined for hell. We all are."

Theodore, Blaise, and Astoria walk into the room. I want to die even more.