Who is He Really? *Sequel to 'Who Cares if I'm Orochimaru's Daughter'*

“Why are you going back now?” Shi whined.

“Because I miss my friends. I swear I’ll write often and if you send mission request I’ll take them all. But make sure they’re real missions” I said smiling.

“And we can use you necklaces to talk everyday” Rin said from beside me.

“Definitely.” I replied.

“Visit soon” Rin said.

“Will do” I said smiling.

“I am going to miss you” Shi said.

“As I am going to miss both of you” I replied as I hugged them both.

“Stay safe on your travels” Rin said.

“I’m too lazy to walk so I am teleporting to the leaf village” I said as we all pulled back.

“Smart” Shi said smiling.

“I know right” I replied.

“I hope it goes well with Kiba” Rin offered.

“Me too. I know the both of you will be great rulers. You were doing a great job before I came and I know you’ll do a great job when I leave” I said.

My kin nodded.

“I’ll write as soon as I get settled” I said.

“You better” Shi said.

“I will. I should get going now. I love you both and miss you both more than anything in the world” I said as I hugged them one at a time.

“Be good for everyone” Rin said.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

“Bye” I said before I started making hand signs and disappeared.

I appeared outside the gates of the Leaf village, scaring the ninja on guard duty.

“Who are you and where did you come from?” one of them asked as he pulled out a kunai.

“I am Princess Darci Yuex and I just came from the Lightning village. I am also known by Darci Nara and Darci Hatake. Orochimaru is my father” I said.

“Your back?” the other one said.

I nodded.

“Go on in. Naruto has been coming here everyday since he returned with Jiraiya to see if you had returned. You just missed him” the first one said.

“Thank you. Bye” I said as I walked into the village.

I looked around taking in the sights and smells.

“I missed this place so much” I said.

First I went to the Hokage’s office.

I knocked on the door and I was allowed to enter.

“Who are you?” Lady Hokage asked.

“So you’re the famous Lady Tsunade my father has criticized so much” I said.

“You must be Darci” Lady Hokage said.

I nodded.

“Why are you back?” Tsunade asked.

“I missed home and my friends” I said.

“I was told you consider this as your home” Tsunade said.

I nodded.

“Well, I hope you enjoy being back. You may leave” Tsunade said.

“Thank you Lady Tsunade” I said before I walked out.