What do you want with me?

"Sasuke?" I asked shocked.

"Hello Darci" Sasuke said to me.

I looked him up and down.

I noticed that Sasuke's hair is a bit longer and that he had opted to wear some of daddy's trade mark clothes, like the purple bow.

"What are you doing here?" I asked hiding the fear from my voice.

Sasuke smirked.

He walked forward until we were basically pressed up against each other.

I was too scared to move.

“I am here, to bring you back to your father” Sasuke said, still smirking.

The fear vanished quickly.

“What does daddy want?” I asked.

Sasuke took something out and handed it to me.

I looked it over carefully.

“It’s from your father” Sasuke said,

I slowly opened it and I instantly recognized my daddy’s handwriting.

Dear my beloved child,

I have asked Sasuke to bring you this because it is time for you to return home. I have let you go for two years now, but I can’t stand it any longer. You must return home immediately with Sasuke. I have given him strict instructions that if you don’t come willingly that he must bring you back by force. Either way, you will return home. I fear there is a time of change coming and I will not risk you being in the middle of it. I already lost your mother; I am not going to lose you too. You must do what I have taught you and sever your bonds. They make you weak and soft. You will not survive with them. I know you have a different view but my decision is final. You are returning home weather you like it or not. Please don’t be too difficult about this decision. I only want what is best for you. I know you have found your brother and sister and I am happy for you. I hope they treated you well. I am sorry that I did not tell you about Sebastian. I know you would have had quiet a shock when you found out he was working for me to take over your mother’s home village, but it was necessary for future plans. All I want for you child is to be happy. I can make you happy if you are by my side, not all the way in the enemies land. Over the years I have had people watching you and I have noticed that you are now no longer single. I have given the honor to Kabuto to kill this boy. I have decided that you must marry Sasuke before I take his body. Then when you are 18 and I have properly settled in to Sasuke’s body, we will have the ultimate child. This may sound terrible but it is a must if I want to carry out my plans to take over the five great shinobi nations. I know you will try and escape which is why I have decided that Sasuke must watch over you at all times. Please be reasonable about this.

Love daddy xoxoxo.

I stared at the letter in disbelieve.

‘I have to go home no matter what?’ I thought to myself.

I looked up to see Sasuke smirking.

Before he could do anything I teleported to Kakashi’s room in the hospital.

What perfect timing I had because Naruto and Sakura were visiting him.

I sank to my knees, crying my eyes out.

“Darci?” I heard Sakura ask.

She crouched down beside me and I handed her the letter.

Naruto crouched down on the other side of me and gave me an awkward hug.