What are you talking about?

*Skipping to the actual fight between Chiyo, Sakura, Darci and Sasori*

I put up a Genjutsu so Sasori wouldn't recognized me.

"I know it's you Darci. I know that stance anywhere" Sasori said.

I growled and dropped the Genjutsu.

"Why are you after Gaara?" I asked annoyed.

"That is not for you to know" Sasori said simply.

"Sakura, Chiyo, mind if I fight Sasori?" I asked.

"Can you handle him Darci?" Sakura asked me.

"Don't worry about me Sakura. I’ll be fine. But if I die either kill Sasori together or run for it." I said.

"Wise words Darci." Chiyo said smiling at me.

I smiled back.

"Let's do this Sasori. I know you hate to be kept waiting." I said with a smirk.

"Let's see how much you have matured" Sasori said.

*THIRDS POV*

Darci started off by pulling out a scroll.

She summoned two scythes.

“You’ve learned to use scythes?” Sakura asked shocked.

“The swords were too heavy” Darci said a little embarrassed.

Sasori made an impatient noise.

“Calm down Sasori, I’m getting to you” Darci said smiling.

Sasori growled and several poisoned needles shot out of the puppet.

Sakura’s eyes widened as she saw them going toward Darci at an incredible rate.

She was about to say something but Chiyo put her hand on Sakura’s shoulder and told her to be quiet.

Sakura watched scared as Darci started weaving through the oncoming needles, headed toward Sasori.

A couple of times Darci used her scythes to block some needles but she did that rarely.

When Darci had dodged all of the needles she ran at Sasori.

The puppet’s metal tail shot out but Darci blocked it with her scythes.

Darci dug her heels into the ground to try and stop being pushed backwards but the tail’s force.

Sakura had her hands on her mouth, terrified.

She knows that Darci can handle herself but she can’t help it.

Darci’s eyes closed and Sasori chuckled.

A few seconds later Darci grew a fox tail and fox ears.

“So you have found out who your mother was and what she could do” Sasori said.

“I have known who my mother was since I was five. Daddy told me” Darci said defensively.

“Too bad daddy isn’t who he really is” Sasori chuckled.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Darci asked as she tightened her grip on her scythes.

“You don’t know? Clever Orochimaru, clever” Sasori said.

Darci growled and she ducked down. Letting her scythes go.

Sasori’s puppet’s tail flew over Darci and her scythes fell to the ground.

Darci got to her feet and grabbed her scythes before running at Sasori.

Darci dodged every attack Sasori threw at her because of what the Akatsuki member said.