"Why do Spiders Sound so Familiar?"

“I’ll teleport us to a hill that only I know of.” I said once we stopped.

“Is that wise Darci? The hill is in the village” Kiba said.

“I have a friend that has a house not far from the hill. I can ask her if we can set up our base of operations there” I said.

“How do you know she isn’t an enemy?” Neji asked.

“Hitomi is an old friend that I knew when I was young. I met her once and she helped me. She can be trusted” I said through clenched teeth.

Neji nodded once.

“Is the hill in plain sight of the village?” Shika asked.

“From the hill you can see the village. From the village you can just make out the hill. We won’t be appearing right on the edge so all we have to do is either back away or duck before any villagers see us” I said.

Shika nodded.

“So lets go” Kiba said excited.

“Calm down Kiba. We need to be silent and stealthy to get to Hitomi’s cabin.” I said with a small smile.

Kiba nodded and I couldn’t help but laugh slightly as his determined face.

“Focus Darci” Kakashi told me.

“THE POWER OF YOUTH LED ME TO YOU!” I heard Lee yell.

“What are you doing here Lee?” Neji asked as Lee stopped next to his teammate.

“Lady Tsunade said I had to come on this mission for backup!” Lee said.

“The more the better. If I find out I know the people who took over the village, I am going to go insane” I said.

“Who think you know who it is?” Choji asked.

I turned to Kakashi.

“The letter Sasuke gave me-” I started.

“Sasuke was here?” Shika asked shocked.

“I’ll explain later Shika. Anyway, the letter Sasuke gave me from my father; it said that taking over my mother’s home village was necessary. I have a feeling he is playing a part behind the scenes” I explained.

“That is logical” Kakashi said.

“That’s what I though. Everyone ready to go?” I asked.

Everyone nodded.

“The get ready” I said as I started making hand signs.

When we landed everyone fell to the ground except Kakashi, Neji, Akamaru and i.

I giggled before I ducked to the ground.

The others who were standing followed my lead.

“Follow me” I whispered.

They nodded and crawled after me.

When we were safe in the woods I stood up.

“Now what?” Shika asked.

“We find Hitomi. Or Hitomi could come out from her hiding place in the trees” I said with a small smirk.

“Never could hide from you Darci” Hitomi said as she dropped to the ground, a smile on her face.

“I need a favor” I said.

“You want to use my cabin for a base?” she guessed.

“Yeah. The village has been taken over” I said.