FILLER CONTEST!!

Hey everyone.

As the Title says, this is a filler contest.

I still have to get up to watching when Pain attacks Konoha and I still have a long way to go.

Because I have such a long way to go, I decided to put a filler, but there is one problem, I have no idea what to do.

So, I thought 'why not let my follows give me ideas?'.

For this contest, there are some requirements that are needed.

They are:

Where it is:

Who is in it:

Why they are going there/doing that:

Darci must be in it if you want it from someone's certain point of view, I will try my best.

If i can't, i'll do it in third's POV or tell you i can't do it in theri POv and do it in Darci's.

The filler can be before Darci joins ths Akatsuki but it has to be in the time frame of when she (Darci) returned to the leaf.

the one I like the best, will obviously become the filler and the member who created the filler idea with get a dedication and they get to make a charactr that will appeare in ' Who Is She?'.

The reason the character will be in 'WIS' is because I need some more characters for that.

I can't keep adding characters into WIHR.

This contest will go until the 31st of July.

Please PM me your entries.

I look forward to reading them!

(I will try do do someones entry that i haven't done before)