EXPLANATION!

Hey guys, this is just an authors note.

I know I haven't updated this story in so long, but I just want to let you know that I haven't abandoned it. It's just that I have been so busy with school, the drama of my friends and my surprisingly little social life.

Because of those things I have not watched Naruto Shippuden in forever {Like seriously, it has been so long. I don't think I have watched it since last year or maybe the very start of this year}, I can not update, because where I am up to in my story is where I am up to the anime.

School is taking up a lot of my time now, so I can't watch the show, so for now I might just write filler chapters every now and then. But because my mind will be fried from school, I won't have any ideas.

So I have a preposition for you guys. I want to update, and you want me to update, so if you have an idea for a filler {Can be where ever in the story or not linked to this at all. It might just contain the the chapter}, please send them to me. Either through inbox or just in the comments below.

If you would like to send me an idea, I would like it to contain a few things. These things are:

What characters?

Where in the book/anime?

Shippuden or non-Shippuden?

What's the occasion? {E.g someones birthday, Christmas, Easter, beach day, normal day, a day from someones past etc.}

And anything else you can think of.

I know my reason for updating are not that good, but they are true, and I am terribly sorry for not updating. I hope all you guys can forgive me and continue to read this book when I start updating again.

Thanks guys. Love you all.