Two Months Later

Hey guys, I know I usually do these at the end but I just wanted to let you know that I’m going off the original plot line for a bit.

The parts where it’s filled with Darci and the Akatsuki the real arcs are going on with the Leaf ninja.

When the two join up again with be when Pain attacks the leaf.

It will be changed because it will be to my satisfaction.

This jumps between the leaf and Darci so sorry if you get confused.

Anyways: on to the story!

Recap:

WITH DARCI

“So you want me to train you?” Madara asked.

“Yes. I want you to train me and to help me figure out who I really am. I will join the Akatsuki if that is what you wish. I can only trust you, Madara-sama” Darci said.

“I agree to help you Darci. Welcome to the Akatsuki” Madara said with a smirk.

Story:

LEAF VILLAGE THRID’S POV

“I can’t believe it’s been two months today since Darci left us” Naruto said as he and Sakura walked to the bridge to meet Kakashi and Sai.

“Yeah. Kakashi sensei has taken it pretty hard. I mean, after finding out that his daughter was actually alive and then to have her join the bad guys. I’m surprised he’s dealing with it so well” Sakura agreed.

“He won’t let us even mention her name which concerns me a little” Naruto said before they had to be quiet.

Kakashi was at the bridge on time.

He was staring at the water while Sai was looking at the sky.

“Good we’re all here. Let’s go collect our mission” Kakashi said as Naruto and Sakura walked up to them.

All four of them walked to the Hokage’s office.

“Ahh good, you’re here Kakashi” Tsunade said as team seven walked into the office.

“Kurenai, Asuma, Guy?” Kakashi asked confused.

“We are just as confused as you Kakashi” Asuma said as Sakura closed the door.

“The reason I have called you four teams together is because Jiraiya got a lead.” Tsunade started.

“A lead on what Milady?” Sakura asked.

“On Darci and Madara” Tsunade said bluntly.

Everyone froze.

“Where is she?” Shikamaru demanded moving to the front.

Tsunade sent an annoyed look at Shikamaru.

“I am not telling you where she is because I know all of you will go after her. I have sent two squads of Anbu to investigate. They were sent to observe Darci. They should be back tomorrow. You are all dismissed until further missions require your attention” Tsunade said.

The ninja nodded and left.

Everyone looked to Kakashi, Kiba or Shikamaru.

Those three were taking it the hardest.

Kakashi’s daughter.

Kiba’s girlfriend.

Shikamaru’s sister.