It Begins

Darci POV

"Come on, we need to head to the Leaf Village" I told everyone. They nodded.

"Are you sure you don't want to come Ruka?" Kira asked the woman. She smiled and shook her head.

"My place is here. I shall protect the room with my life. It will be needed soon" Ruka said turning to me. I nodded once.

"I'll be back soon" I told Ruka. Her smile got bigger before she walked back into the base. I turned to Hotaka.

"You ready?" I asked. He nodded. I looked at Kira and she nodded. We set off toward the leaf village.

Third's POV

The village was a mess. Building's were destroyed, ninja and innocent people were dead or injured. The Mai brothers, stood together, helping fight against one of the summonings.

"Where are they!" Tarou asked his brothers as he dodged the swing from the summoning.

"I think they should be here soon!" Michi replied as he threw some shuriken. He growled when they did nothing.

"I didn't think the village would be attacked this soon" Ryota mumbled to himself. He was frowning. He hoped Darci, Hotaka and whatever they were getting would get here soon. The village needed them.

"What are these things!" Kiba asked as he fought one of the Pein's with his mother.

"Not human! But at least this one's weakness is physical attacks" Tsume grinned. Tsume launched forward with her nin-kin. The Pein disappeared.

"Ma, look out!" Kiba yelled.

Darci's POV

"Hotaka, find your brothers. Kira, with me" I said. They nodded and we split up.

"Where are we going?" Kira asked as we ran into the chaos.

"I want to find Kiba first" I replied. I concentrated on my hearing and I heard his voice. I ran toward his direction.

"Ma, look out!" I heard Kiba yelled. I pushed forward and saw the Preta path about to attack Tsume. I gritted my teeth and launched myself forward, pushing Tsume and her nin-kin out of the way just in time.

"Might want to be careful. Just because his weakness is physical attacks, doesn't mean he won't attack physically himself" I said as I stood up.

"Why are you here?" Kiba asked coldly.

"She is here to save your village!" Kira said jumping down. Both Inuzuka's looked at Kira and me.

"Who is she and why do you look a like?" Kiba asked. I sighed.

"I do not want to do this now. Do you know where Shikamaru or Kakashi are? Or anyone else?" I asked them. Kiba opened his mouth to argue but he mother held a hand up to tell him to be quiet.

"We don't" she replied. Tsume glared at me. Yeah, she wasn't happy with me either. I sighed and summoned a small snake.

"Take him with him you please. I want to make sure you guys stay safe" I told them as I held out the snake. Both Inuzuka's looked at it warily.

"I know you both hate me for what I did, but I did not want this to happen. I love the Leaf Village. It's my home. And I want to help protect all the villagers in it. That includes you guys" I said. Kiba took the snake.

"I think Shikamaru was near the intelligence unit" Kiba said.

"Thank you" I replied. He looked at me with a hard expression. I sighed.

"Oh, and this is Kira. My twin sister. Kira, let's go" I said. Kira glared at Kiba before we left.

"What did you do?" Kira asked. I shook my head.

"Please, not now. I need to concentrate" I told Kira. I heard her sigh but was thankful when she said nothing. I concentrated some chakra into my nose and started sniffing for Shikamaru's scent. 

"Found him" I told Kira. I saw her nod and we ran off toward Shikamaru. He was with Shikaku. 

"Darci?" Shikaku asked shocked as I appeared. Shikamaru was shocked to see me.

"Who is she?" Shikaku asked. 

"That is going to happen every time I see someone." I muttered. Kira chuckled. I sighed.

"This is Kira. My twin. No time to explain further. Are you all alright?" I asked.

"I think my ankle is broken, but we are fine apart from that" Shikamaru said. I nodded and summoned another snake.

"Take this. I will be able to tell if you are in trouble or not through him" I said holding the snake out to Shikamaru. He took it.

"Are you back for good?" he asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I am an enemy to the village" I said. Kira frowned at me. I was about to say something but everything began moving. I grabbed Kira and protected her with my body. Shikamaru, Shikaku and the girl were protected by Lady Katsuyu.

"Is everyone OK?" Shikaku asked once everything had stopped. 

"Darci what the hell where you thinking!" Kira yelled at me. I shook my head and cracked my back.

"Yell at me later. That was Deva Path Pein. We need to go, now" I told Kira. She nodded.

"Stay safe. And if you see any of our friends, tell them to stay here or find Kiba." I told Shikamaru. He nodded and I ran off with Kira to the center of the Leaf. I didn't know what to expect.

"When this is over, you need to explain everything that happened to you while you were here" Kira said in a warning tone. I sighed and nodded. No point arguing. We got to the center and saw Naruto.

"Darci?" the voice of Sakura asked. I turned and saw her with someone from the Hyuga clan.

"I know you want to hit me, but I don't think I can take the punch right now Sakura. Look, I don't have time to explain. This is Kira, my twin. I will explain everything after. But you need to tell me if I have missed anything important" I told Sakura. She was about to yell but nodded.

"Master Jiraiya is dead. He was killed by Pain. Naruto has been learning Sage mode on Mount Myoboku." Sakura told me.

"He's back!" the Hyuga ninja said pointing. I concentrated chakra into my eyes and looked. I smiled when I saw Naruto.

"Kira. Let's go help Naruto. I don't care if he wants help or not" I told Kira. She nodded. I stepped forward with a determined face.

"Darci!" Kira yelled as I fell to the ground. I coughed up blood.

"Not now!" I cursed. I felt Sakura on one side and Kira on the other. 

"Turn her on her back. I'll heal her" Sakura said. I almost started laughing. Kira turned me over and Sakura started healing me.

"You won't be able to heal her fully. Her body needs time" Kira said. Sakura frowned.

"Just heal me as much as you can Sakura. I'll explain everything after Naruto defeats Pein" I told Sakura. She nodded and healed me, tears falling from her eyes.