Pain

~Third's POV~

"Naruto!" Ino grinned as she saw Kakashi sensei carry Naruto back to the village. Naruto smiled weakly at his friends. Upon looking at them each in turn, a frowned appeared once he realized a certain pink haired kunoichi was missing.

"Where's Sakura?" Naruto asked, panic rising within.

"She's fine. She is with Darci" Yamato said, his tone contained. 

"Darci.....?" Kakashi asked, freezing when he heard her name. Yamato nodded.

"Sakura is trying heal her. But it isn't working. We don't know what is going on" Shikamaru explained.

"Take me to them" Naruto demanded. Shikamaru nodded and led the way.

~Kira's POV~

Pacing back and forth, I watched as the pink haired Kunoichi tried to heal my sister.

"I told you; it won't work! We need to get her to the sound village. Or at least get what she needs here!" I yelled.

"Maybe if you told me what is wrong with her, then I might be able to heal her without whatever you need!" she shot back.

I resisted the urge to hit her.

"I can't, ok? It's not something I can go around blabbing about! Now, is Darci strong enough to be moved?!" I demanded. I watched as she stopped her chakra and stood.

"She is, but you are not moving her. I can heal Darci. I just need time" Pinky growled. I sent her a sour look.

"Sakura?" a new voice asked. I turned and found Blondie, the guy Darci wanted to help. He looked at me and frowned, confused.

"I'm not Darci genius." I said with a sigh. I pointed to my sister as a whole bunch of other people walked in.

"You all shouldn't be here!" Pinky scolded. Two males ignored her and crouched down beside Blondie to look at my sister.

"Who are you?" another person asked. He was an adult and had silver hair which defied gravity.

"Whose asking?" I retorted crossing my arms.

"Our father" Darci said. Instantly I was by her side as she opened her eyes.

~Darci's POV~

Everything hurt. A lot. Looking over, I saw everyone. I most mostly surprised to see Kiba crouching over me. I couldn't tell what he was feeling from his facial expressions. They were pretty guarded.

"What are you doing here" Naruto asked. Relief flooded through me when I saw him.

"Thank god you are ok. You have me worried sick. But I guess it takes more than Pain to knock you down. As in the leader of the Akatsuki. Not physical pain." I grinned. Naruto smiled and helped me sit up.

"You shouldn't do that Darci!" Sakura scolded. I waved off her concern.

"So, dear sis, the old guy with the silver hair is daddy dearest huh? Instead of Orochimaru?" Kira asked. I looked at her and nodded.

"Kira, meet Kakashi Hatake. Kakashi, meet my twin sister Kira. Who I guess is your other daughter." I introduced forcing myself to my feet.

"Your what?" Kakashi asked looking at me like I had grown another head. Which I had. Kind of.

"My twin sister. We are identical, except our hair colours of course. Mine is obviously purple, and Kira's is blue. So you guys will be able to tell us apart. If I am allowed to stay, that is. But that isn't really up to you guys. So, where is Tsunade?" I asked trailing off here and there.