I'm surrounded by idiots...

*Darci's POV*

I stared at it. The thing I would be spending the next, who knows how long, in. It could be a few weeks, it could be a few years. It looked like a coffin to me.

"Everything is set up. All you need to do is strip off your weapons and anything else metal" Ruka said from beside me. Looking at her through the corner of my eye, I nodded with a sigh.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" Kira asked once again.

"I'm sure. As I've said a million times, I need you to keep an eyes on the others. Also, I know Tsunade will have a lot of questions when she wakes. If she is awake when you get back, give her this. As for Naruto, who will be pissed when he finds out what we've done, well, tell him that when I get back, he and I are sparring. See who has gotten stronger" I chuckled, thinking of the blonde knuckle head. I felt tears start to well up in my eyes. I was gonna miss them all so much.

"If you wish, you can tell them what you know. But it's up to you. But for where you've been. Just say you've been away healing. If they found out about this place, then I'm not sure what Tsunade and the others would do to it. And we need it to survive." I warned. Kira rolled her eyes but nodded.

"Be nice to the Nara's. Especially Yoshino and Shikaku. You can be a little tough on Shikamaru. They were so kind taking me in all those years ago. They've been so kind and nice. Though, be warned Yoshino can be a little overbearing at times. So best not to do anything that will make her mad. Cause she will yell. And yes, it will be loud. Shikamaru will be lazy, so don't expect him to be the volunteering type of guy." I laughed, tears sliding down my cheeks.

"Sakura, on the other hand. Anything you need, help finding something, practice with your ninjutsu or medical ninjutsu, anything, Sakura will be there to help. Ino as well. They, alone with Hinata, who is incredibly shy and is totally in love with Naruto, and Tenten, will be your best friends. Seriously Kira, don't screw them over." I said giving my sister a look.

"And what about the mutt?" she asked crossing her arms with a smirk. My smile turned sad when Kiba was mentioned.

"Go easy on him. I've screwed him over badly. If you manage to get him to change his mind about me, then great. But don't force him to do something he doesn't want to." I stated. "Kiba is sweet, kind, and incredibly loyal. And I've torn his heart out more than once. And, Kira, I swear to god, if you pretend to me to get him to change his mind, then when I get out of this thing, I'll kill you" I threatened. Kira nodded, her smirk growing more amused.

"Yes, I get it. Be nice to the leaf villagers. Now, not that I don't want you gone or anything, get in there. I need you. I've been away from the world so long, that I don't know what is right and what is wrong. Who is going to show me the ropes?" Kira asked looking down, sad. Biting my lip, I embraced my sister in a tight hug.

"Sakura. Sakura is the person to go to about anything you are unsure of. And if you can't find Sakura, then Ino. Or Shikamaru, Yoshino is a good place to go as well. Maybe Neji, or Choji. Just not Naruto. Cause he will most likely try to trick you" I murmured.

"What about.....what about...him" Kira asked pulling back. I knew exactly who she was talking about.

"That's tricky. I didn't find out who he was until a few months ago. I....I was confused and made really bad choices then. But what I do know about him, is that, he thinks of me like a daughter, and he will think of you like that. Just give him time. All these years, he thought his kid was dead, but it turns out I wasn't. And now he has more than one kid. Kakashi has been through a lot. But over time, hopefully the three of us can be a family. A happy one. However, for now, you don't have to act like his is a father. You can just treat him like any other sensei"I said looking into my twins eyes. Kira nodded and wiped away her tears. I wiped away mine and put on a fake smile.