1

Chapter 1 The Short-Lived White Moonlight (Part 1)

  Sang Yuanyuan feels that she will be the most short lived novel transmigrator in history.

  Other canon fodder at least still lived for nearly a half or a full book, and she just had to be this lucky, for the book that she was transmigrated into, the first white opening page just wrote——

  【Sang Yuanyuan died】

  The setting is as clear as noonday!

  Right now, she calmly and quietly lay on an extremely cozy cloud bed, waiting for death.

        The cloud bed was covered with a transparent gauze tent draped with colorful crystal lines, thin as cicada’s wings, with patterns that were so incomparably beautiful and exquisite as if it floats in the air. There is a row of small jade bells on the tent’s roof, occasionally producing a sweet bell sound.

  A very restrained luxury, inconspicuously extravagant without the need to show off.

  Outside the gauze, there is a golden light dangling back and forth, which was a woman with a full figure.

  Sang Yuanyuan knows the identity of the woman——the royal younger sister of the King of You state, You Yingyue. The one who is arrogant and domineering, willful and imperious. A noble girl who acts rashly and never considers the consequences, who was also Han Shaoling’s concubine, the villainous woman, second supporting female character.

  It’s her that poisoned Han Shaoling’s white moonlight Sang Yuanyuan to death.

  Sang Yuanyuan thought maybe she accidentally knocked down the heavenly ancestral grave, for she was being cleaned up again and again. 

  First of all she was being hit to death by thunder while walking on the street, died very shockingly, then without even a stop, transmigrated into a novel that she was reading, becoming male lead’s short-lived white moonlight that died in the story’s opening.

  Soon after, Yue Yingyue, this second female supporting character will force feed her a cup of poisonous wine down into her belly.

  But Sang Yuanyuan doesn’t want to die once again.

  Who can save her?

  Can’t put any hope on that male lead Han Shaoling. That shitty man brought back from somewhere a woman that had an extremely similar look to Sang Yuanyuan, which right now was being pressed down and pampered in his own bedroom, if there’s no accident whatsoever, will surely engage in a fierce battle until dawn. 

  It was precisely because of this matter that Yue Yingyue had a huge explosion in her heart, so she went to Sang Yuanyuan to vent her hatred.

  As for the palace guards……since Yue Yingyue can bring an attendant to even show up here, it can only mean that she has settled the guards outside, no one will get inside to make trouble.

  Anyway, in the original work, Sang Yuanyuan died quietly and vaguely, until after the female lead Meng Wuyou used this matter to completely knock down You Yingyue, people then realized that Sang Yuanyuan was killed with poison.

  If she wants to live, she can only save herself.

  ”Is it done? So wearisome, just directly poisoning to death will do, Han Lang[1] can’t do anything to me either!” You Yingyue’s voice was extremely impatient.

  A hoarse female voice respectfully replied : “Concubine please be at ease, this matter is a big problem, definitely can’t leave any flaws. This old slave will refine it a little bit more, just to ensure that whoever examines the body in the future, can’t detect any problem. This way it will not affect the relationship between Concubine and Lord……”

  The old woman had a bitter smile hanging on her face.

  The master does things without considering the consequences, but them as a subordinate dare not do so.

  There’s a fire burning in the palm of this old woman, burning the silver wine jug until it produced a ‘zizi’ sound.

  Sang Yuanyuan watching this fantasy scene, felt the more she didn’t want to die.

  Immortals cultivation! This is fantasy immortals cultivation!

  But to die or not to die, she doesn’t have a say in this.

  Her condition at this moment is not even as good as the fish on the cutting board. A fish can still bounce, but she, just like a monkey trapped inside a hollow puppet.

  This body was severely injured and also poisoned, maybe the soul had long gone, however it had not stopped breathing, so it was still maintained nicely.

  Until today when Sang Yuanyuan was transmigrated over.

  She drifted from morning till midnight, finally opened her eyes and mouth.

[1] A term of address used by women for their husband or lover.