180

Chapter 38.6 Can’t Bear To Let Go

He tilted his body and leaned his handsome face in front of her, and stretched out his fingers to pinch her cheeks.

“Don’t be angry anymore.” He said, “I didn’t do anything.”

He indeed didn’t do anything.

Only smeared it all over the inside and outside.

He also murmured a few impudent remarks like ‘can’t bear to let go of me’ and so on.

She is sure that it must be the most indecent kind of meaning!

She said in a low voice, “Don’t do this again in the future.”

You Wuming said meaningfully: “I naturally won’t.”

He slightly squinted and inside his dark eyes, it clearly wrote——next time, how could I let you go so easily?

She could only deceive herself and take it as he had agreed.

“Let’s treat your injuries.” She said in a low spirit, “I’ll get rid of that palm print tonight.”

You Wuming tilted his head and stared at her for a long time.

“Little Mulberry, you are not angry anymore?” He asked rather carefully.

She raised her big watery eyes and seriously asked, “Then, do you have a sense of security now?”

You Wuming sneered contemptuously and turned his head to one side.

She said to herself, “I’ll clear the blockage for you. Please bear with it. You must hold it.”

He frowned and turned his head back only to see that she had already entered meditation.

He stared at her for a moment, pursed his lips and closed his eyes too.

The palm print left by Jiang Yanji, its five fingers has been cut by Sang Yuanyuan, seems a little bit pitiful.

Tonight, Sang Yuanyuan’s movements were even more fierce, as if it was holding a burst of strength to destroy both the good and bad. She quickly took apart the palm cleanly and left no residue at all.

After a long time of dismembering-body-like torment, You Wuming only felt as if a mountain had been unloaded from his chest. An indescribable brisk engulfed his whole body, and countless warm currents are rolling inside his body.

At this moment, a thought came out of his deepest heart to let his Little Mulberry become his forever——not a dead one, but a living one.

The slightly cruel thoughts had just turned half a circle, and his breathing suddenly stopped.

The rich wood spiritual essence went straight down wave after wave.

There’s no injury there?!

Before he regained his senses, he felt that several ‘kelp’ wrapped lightly around him and gently entwined him, sometimes lightly and sometimes heavily, as if playing around but also as if attacking him.

You Wuming took a cold breath.

What is it……doing? !

At this moment, he was unprepared and could only let her spiritual essence do whatever she wanted. If he moves randomly, it’s hard to be sure that she will unintentionally do some fatal damage.

He held his breath and his body was tense all over.

The spiritual essence was exuberant and playful, sometimes it entangled him breathless, and sometimes it fluttered away gently. Neither friendly nor aloof.

He gradually lost the control of his breath.

She was obviously aware of the sudden jump of his heartbeat, and her mischief became even worse. Like the legendary female demon who wanted to kill humans, she presumptuously manipulated those spiritual silk ribbons and teased him.

He seems to be able to hear her sly grin in his ear.

You Wuming’s body stiffened, and suddenly, his mind went blank.

His mouth unconsciously let out a groan.

As a man, Sang Bujin who was on the shaft, found that something was wrong once he heard this.

He turned back abruptly and opened the carriage door in one go. Seeing a wooden screen was put in the middle of the carriage and was blocking his sight, he was shaking with anger and almost spitting out a mouthful of blood.

He threw himself into the carriage, opened the screen, turned his head to avoid for a while, he glared at You Wuming abruptly.

After he saw the scene in front of him clearly, Sang Bujin’s pair of eyes gradually became dull.

He only saw his own Little Sister was seriously meditating and her whole body was full of fresh wood spiritual essence.

But You Wuming was sitting by the carriage window in an extremely embarrassed manner, with blue veins jumping on his forehead. His face is as white as a ghost. His line of sight slowly turned to him, and his eyes were quite empty.

Sang Bujin:“……”

……

When Sang Yuanyuan opened her eyes, You Wuming had already escaped.