133

Chapter 31.4 Great Victory At The Entrance Of The Capital Of You

After that, he squinted his eyes and looked at her expression.

Sang Yuanyuan raised her small face and smiled at him: “As long as I am with you, I dare to even charge into hell.”

You Wuming took a cold breath, turned his head away, and slowly exhaled the long breath towards the Ji state army.

After a long while, he cannot help but laugh: “It will be better to send them down(to hell) then.”

His imposing manner seemed to become somewhat more lively.

The army of Ji state moved.

All of a sudden, the sound of war drums shook the sky.

Five thousand vanguard cavalry took the lead to break out of the large battle array and charged towards the widely opened gate of the entrance of the Capital of You.

The newly appointed Garrison Commander next to You Wuming was sweating profusely and nervously issued a series of orders. His voice was shaking so much that it became a little out of shape and repeatedly mispronounced. However, no major situation happened yet. One by one, the orders were passed down, the flames of war were ignited, and the defending troops in the fortress retreated in a hurry.

The cries of battle rose to the skies from below.

“Kill! Catch You Wuming alive and get the reward of one thousand Spirit Pearls! “

“Get his head and the reward is five hundred Spirit Pearls!”

Crown Prince Ji stood under the wall, his eyes flushed with excitement.

The vanguard army charged into the wall, the You army crumbled and fled in defeat one after another, but You Wuming was still standing on the top of the wall.

If this is an Empty Fort Strategy, then he, Ji Lechi, will beat You Wuming at his own game!

In a flash, You Wuming has been besieged on the top of a small part of the wall. The defending troops in the fortress fled to the rear and abandoned this Lord of theirs inside this empty city.

Ji Lechi narrowed his eyes and looked up. He saw a petite figure standing beside You Wuming. She was wearing black armor and draped with a scarlet cloak. Her posture is extremely graceful.

The distance is too far, her face looks a little fuzzy, but he could already perceive her astounding beauty.

She uprightly stood there, like a jade tree, but also like a handful of fresh snow.

Ji Lechi suddenly felt that it was not impossible to let Princess Sang become his legal wife.

“Capture Princess Sang alive, don’t hurt her even the slightest!”

Ji Lechi’s throat was dry as he waved his hand heavily and gave the command to attack.

“Strike——”

The army frantically climbed the wall.

The You army’s resistance is more tenacious than imagined. Although there are not many defending troops left, but it seems like those who stayed behind were elites that could block one hundred people by himself only. They are blocking the narrow passage on the wall, as if standing by a tree stump waiting for a hare to dash itself against, killing those who came one by one.

You Wuming put a pair of pale hands on the rampart, and his body slightly leaning outward.

Ji Lechi subconsciously became frightened.

He cleared his mind by comparing the forces of both sides at this moment, took a deep breath, and raised his head to look eye to eye with You Wuming.

“Crown Prince Ji,” You Wuming said the word one by one, full of mockery, “I am so scared.”

Ji Lechi fiercely cursed with a swear word, clenched his sword tightly and jumped onto the battle mount.

“Crown Prince!” The personal bodyguard anxiously said, “Don’t take the risk!”

Ji Lechi sneered: “Even the entire entrance of the Capital of You has already been captured by me. It is merely one You Wuming only. Even if he is not injured, even if he grows wings, he won’t be able to escape today.”

He pulled the reins and charged towards the widely opened gate of the fortress.

The personal bodyguards can only rush to keep up.

Right at this moment, the jade token on his waist began to flash wildly.

Ji Lechi could only rein in and stopped his mount to take out the jade token.

“How is your situation there? Something happened in the sacrificial ceremony. That old ghost Sang Chengyin made a ruckus. The Emperor has ordered to stop the subjugation punishment of You Wuming! ” The voice of King Ji floated out sneakily.