34

Chapter 10.1 Watching Fireworks In The Wilderness (Part 1)

  You Wuming.

  In that flash of a moment, Sang Yuanyuan felt that she might have become crazy.

  How could You Wuming be here?!

  Just as she was about to open her mouth, the ice cold fingers gently pressed her lips.

  ”Shh.” He said.

  He leaned down and pressed to her ear, with his breath icy cold, just like a snake.

  ”Why are you nervous?” He said, “Didn’t Princess Sang like me? Are you not happy to see me?”

  Sang Yuanyuan tried her best to express her calm.

  ”Why are you here?” She asked softly.

  You Wuming laughed softly and as light as a feather, he said : “To save you. If I don’t come, you will be done for. “

  Sang Yuanyuan stiffly turned her head to look at him.

  ”Know what Han Shaoling said?” You Wuming smiled and imitating Han Shaoling’s tone, he said, “Kill those Sang state’s people that bewitched Madam and lock her in Wuji Courtyard. Wait until I returned to deal with it.”

  His breath was icy cold. So cold that it penetrated into her bones.

  He grabbed her by the arm, pulled her up, gently lifted a small part of the curtain of the carriage and motioned her to look towards the back.

  ”You see, when I passed by, I sprinkle some Glowstone Dust on them through the wind.”

  His tone was extremely gentle, like a lover’s whisper.

  Once Sang Yuanyuan gazed into the distance, her scalp immediately felt numb.

  A few miles away, there was indeed a stream of people silently surging forward. It was an army of thousands. The Glowstone Dust shone with faint gleams. From a great distance, the shape of the whole army can be seen clearly.

  Like a ferocious tiger, ready to eat them, this little piece of fat meat.

  Sang Yuanyuan felt as if she was being pierced by the falling icicles.

  She still couldn’t believe it : “How can it be so fast!”

  There were no troops sighted from Kuiren to Julin Pass. For the whole army to set out from Kuiren, the fastest they could catch up should be at dawn.

  She had calculated it.

  You Wuming stick up his body, and gently smile: “You go with me and your people don’t have to die.”

  ”Otherwise?” She asked.

  You Wuming laughed happily: “Otherwise, I will kill you now, so as not to let Han Shaoling get any benefit.”

  As he said this, he really raised his hand to squeeze her slender neck.

  His eyes were extremely black and under the moonlight, it was like two deep bottomless whirlpools. His lips are very red and when he laughs, his beautiful lips float on his miserable white face. He really looks like the evil ghost Shura with a painted skin in the legend.

  Brought along that kind of a very beautiful aura of death.

  Sang Yuanyuan felt as if her blood freezes.

  ”Then if I go with you,” she gasped softly, “Would it not just benefit you.”

  You Wuming was stunned, but immediately afterwards he laughed till his waist was bent.

  ”Then just let me get the benefit .” He loosened the grip on her neck and gently patted her back to cool her down.

  ”Alright.” Sang Yuanyuan said, “But you have to help them escape.” 

  ”Not a big deal.”

  From nowhere, he took out a silver command token that was tainted with blood and held it with two fingers as if it was something disgusting. He took the pot of warm tea on the low table, washed it for a while and made the floor wet with water.

  Looking at the silver token that had become clean, You Wuming nods with satisfaction. He pulled up the mask that was hanging on his neck and covered his demon’s appearance.

  He sent the door flying with one kick from his foot, grabbed Sang Yuanyuan and walked to the carriage’s shafts.

  Aunt Ling and others were scared out of their wits, took out their weapons and pointed it towards You Wuming.

  ”Who is it?! Let go of the Princess!”