70

Chapter 20.3 Easy To Dislike

  Standing on the top of the wall, Han Shaoling inevitably felt a burst of humiliation inside.

  In contrast, You Wuming had already happily carried Sang Yuanyuan down the wall and was about to walk outward, when his sleeve was caught by Sang Yuanyuan.

  ”Listen, what’s that sound?” She asked nervously.

  You Wuming listened attentively for a while and shook his head : “There’s no sound.”

  ”Why do I keep feeling like something is scratching the door outside. Could it be Duan Ming?” She blinked, with an anticipating look.

  You Wuming looked down at her.

  There was no light under the gate. In the darkness, there seemed to be two pools of clear spring water, which swayed towards him once, and swayed once again.

  ”No.” His voice was a little dry and hoarse, “They all had gone down.”

  This going down, naturally not referring to the wall, but to the abyss.

  Tens of thousands of cloud beasts, swept away violently with the underworld demons and fell straight into the abyss. There was absolutely no way for them to survive.

  You Wuming saw the spring water in front of him swayed heavily, and the woman gave out a suppressed sobbing voice.

  ”Got emotional so easily?” He pinched her chin gently. “Liking me, was also so easy?”

  His tone was flat like a pool of stagnant water: “Easy to like, easy to dislike.”

  Sang Yuanyuan was about to open her mouth, suddenly there was a hunch inside her heart. She shook her head in a hurry : “No, I really feel it.”

  She grabbed his hand, her eyes lit up. “I think it’s there. Can we take a look?”

  You Wuming gently broke free, put his hand behind him and laughed coldly: “Even if it is so, I can’t open the door. It’s too dangerous. “

  ”Just open the small door, just a little bit!”

  His chest trembled with laughter : “Little Mulberry, you truly had become crazy. Alright then. If it’s not out there, I’ll throw you out!”

  He dropped her down and strode to the nearest iron door : “Open the door!”

  No one dares to raise an objection.

  One by one, the small black iron doors were opened.

  You Wuming, with his hands clasped, went straight out.

  Sang Yuanyuan trotted and chased after him. Once the thought in her heart rose, it’s just like pressing the gourd in the water tank. However she pressed it, it couldn’t go down anymore.

  What if, what if by any chance?

  The Duan Ming that had survived that kind of difficulties, the Duan Ming that ran faster than any other cloud beasts. Very much just like her, no matter what the situation, will strive to survive and even become the best self of hers.

  The last small iron door was pulled inward.

  Although the underworld demons are surging back, but their number is far too many. When the underworld demons jostle with each other, see that there is a gap here, and smell the blood of the living people, they immediately turn around and charge towards them.

  You Wuming pressed Sang Yuanyuan’s shoulder, leaned over her ear and asked kindly, “Have you seen it clearly?”

  There is nothing but the underworld demons.

  On the ground, there were thick piles of corpses of the underworld demons, about half a man’s high. Raising her eyes to look around, there was nothing but the turbulent red tide.

  Where is there any cloud beast? Any living creature will be torn to pieces here.

  It’s hard for Sang Yuanyuan to hide her loss.

  She was about to step back when she suddenly heard the sound ‘ceng ceng ceng’.

  It’s very much like claws scratching the door.

  This time, You Wuming also heard it crystal clearly.

  He stared fiercely and looked down.

  He saw not far away under the piles of underworld demons’ corpses, a hairy claw stretched out, it was dyed red, and was pushing the big black iron gate.

  You Wuming: “……”

  ”Duan Ming?” Sang Yuanyuan called out carefully.

  A head arched out.

  Another head arched out.

  And another head arched out again.

  One head after another, the cloud beasts came out from the bottom of the corpse mountain, made a snort and jumped into the small door.

      The one in the lead was unusually proud and let out a long, long fart towards You Wuming.

The author has something to say: 

Doesn’t have the brain damaging drama of admitting the wrong daughter.