83

Chapter 24.2 Dangerous Illusion Array

   The ghost shadow sniffed her neck and stood up straight like a nightmare, as if enjoying the taste of the dessert before the meal. 

   Sang Yuanyuan remained expressionless and said quietly, “Jiang Jinzhen.” 

   She only saw the ghost shadow shook violently once, as if he was greatly taken aback. 

   Sang Yuanyuan is sure of it. 

   The old attendant once said that usually only the people of the Jiang family could stay in these palace halls. The hall where she was placed, must be the place where the younger generation of the Jiang clan usually stayed. 

   It’s really not unusual for a man of wine and women, like Jiang Jinzhen, to make some strange things in the place where he usually lives. 

   Endure…… 

   Just when the ghost shadow thought that he had been seen through by Sang Yuanyuan, he heard her faintly mutter to herself: “Don’t know whether this Jiang Jinzhen really wants to marry me. After all, I’m a divorced person. I’m afraid it’s not easy to remarry again. ” 

   “After resolving the contract, if he proposes nicely, it is not impossible for me to consider it too. After all, the Jiang family is the Emperor’s maternal family……This time, Father had made a mistake. If we can get close to Jiang’s family, maybe it can slightly dispel the Emperor’s thunderous anger.” 

   She saw the ghost shadow’s shoulder heaved substantially, it seemed as if he looked very excited. 

   Coldness rose from the bottom of her heart, but her face still showed that slight sad appearance. 

   Although Jiang Jinzhen is a profligate son of the rich, he has been practicing cultivation since he was a child. If she remembers correctly, he should be a cultivator in the first or second level of Clear Spirit Base. She is no match for him at all. 

   In addition, she doesn’t know what kind of strange array he has set up here. Once she opens her eyes, she can’t catch his trace at all. If she went head on with him, she would definitely suffer a big loss. 

   So she deliberately drew a piece of cake for him, so that he could have a long-term vision. In order to be able to hold a beautiful woman in the future, he will behave and retreat today, and will stop having any devious thoughts. 

   She still closed her eyes and her hand which was hidden under the wide sleeve, tightly holding the gold stick to poke a candle that had just been hidden by her. 

   The ghost shadow began to tremble. 

   As if he was laughing. 

   “What a beautiful dream……” A twisted voice floated out. 

   Sang Yuanyuan’s heart shuddered. 

   “If really let Jiang Jinzhen marry you, then I will have no hope at all! I didn’t expect Princess Sang to be so blind that she could even take a fancy at that kind of rubbish such as Jiang Jinzhen! ” 

   Sang Yuanyuan lightly took a cold breath, suddenly had a bad feeling. She pretended to be shocked and muttered to herself, “What, what is that sound……” 

   “If you are killed, everyone will only think that it was Jiang Jinzhen who did it! The Crown Prince’s position, will only be mine then!” 

   It’s Jiang Jinzhen’s shu younger brother, Jiang Jinpeng! 

   The one who followed behind Jiang Jinzhen, that second son of King Jiang with a gloomy face. 

   Sang Yuanyuan severely curses inside her heart. This person’s sense of existence is really too low. Because he followed Jiang Jinzhen’s back submissively, it made everyone unconsciously ignore him! 

   Unexpectedly, he was a very thoughtful one. 

   Therefore, no matter what she says or does tonight, the result will not change. Jiang Jinpeng, indeed has the intention to commit murder and lay the blame! 

   The ghost shadow passed through the green light particles of the wood spirit and rushed straight towards her. 

   Sang Yuanyuan’s body was tight from head to toe, her fingernails were pinched into her palm and tightly clenched the gold stick for poking the candle. 

   She has accumulated all her strength. 

   Just when the ghost shadow with a fishy wind pressed on her body and was about to push her to the inner side of the jade couch, Sang Yuanyuan suddenly raised her hand and mercilessly stabbed down towards the position of the other party’s eyes! 

   “Puff.” 

   After a moment of eerie silence, a heart-piercing howl resounded throughout the big hall. 

   A wisp of white threads of blood appeared in the mid air, and the gold stick was hanging in the air. Sang Yuanyuan shrank her body and rolled, ran away from the man’s side towards the back of the candle holder. 

   Although cultivators strengthen their body, but they also have weaknesses. At times when they are unprotected, the eye is the biggest weakness. Jiang Jinpeng, with a thought that she could not see him, so he had not taken any precautions at all against her.