130

Chapter 31.1 Great Victory At The Entrance Of The Capital Of You

At the time when Sang Yuanyuan secretly and quietly stretched her head out of the cloud quilt to observe in the darkness, You Wuming had already closed his eyes and seemed as if he was asleep, with only his eyelashes that moved from time to time.

She shrank beside him. Compared with him, she became a small little ball.

She entered the meditative state of mind and gathered the wood spiritual essences.

The fine and dense green colored luminous dots surrounded her. She did not absorb them, but tried her best to push them towards You Wuming’s wounded area.

It’s hard to say whether it’s useful or not, but it’s quite a mental consuming task.

Amidst the green colored luminous dots, the outline of You Wuming is unusually clear. He is really good-looking. They all say that beauty lies in the bone, not in the skin. But he is just like this. With only the outlined look, one will know that this person was born with an excellent face and his figure is in perfect proportion.

Even his robe with a large collar that exposed his shoulders, its fabric appeared particularly exquisite, luxurious and elegant.

The light particles from the green spiritual essence slowly seeped into his wounded area. Sang Yuanyuan kept staring, and staring. Then she couldn’t help but think to herself, if only it could be planted there just like the sunflower, could wriggle outwards by itself and sprinkled the spiritual essence to cure his injury, how good would it be……

When the idea was still swirling, she suddenly saw a small flower slowly blooming near You Wuming’s wound, with two tender green leaves and a large golden flower plate.

Sang Yuanyuan :“……”

She abruptly widened her eyes to see, and the spiritual essences disappeared in an instant.

She stared at his sleeping face dumbfoundedly for a while and then hurriedly entered meditation again.

The spiritual essence had long since dissipated. She concentrated all her attention to gather them back again, but her heart continued to ponder about the sunflower.

Not long after, there was another golden sunflower blooming gorgeously near You Wuming’s wound.

It does not wriggle outward to sprinkle the spiritual essence, only oozing out the fine and fragmented green colored tiny light from the flower plate, slowly falling down and entering into his wound.

‘Well, it doesn’t look poisonous……’ Sang Yuanyuan secretly thought to herself.

She concentrated her mind and continued to stare at his wound.

The second and third sunflower appeared on his body.

The area near You Wuming’s wound was soon surrounded by a circle of small flowers. They all droop their flower plate and deliver round after round of light to his wound.

She also doesn’t know whether it works or not.

She tossed for most of the night, and when the sky was faintly lit, she was so tired that she fell asleep in a daze.

She doesn’t know how long she slept, but she was once again awakened by his stare.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw that he had already put on his armor again and sat on the edge of the bed while gazing down at her.

Sang Yuanyuan : “……” Isn’t the seriously injured one didn’t go to the line of fire?

He said with a smile, “Good plays have to be seen from the front side of the stage.”

“But your injury……”

You Wuming smiled more brilliantly than the sunflower : “Reluctant to get down from the bed? Little Mulberry actually wants to use Lotus Rouge, right? Fine, let’s fulfill your wish. “

Sang Yuanyuan quickly got up.

The fiddling with the sunflower last night consumed too much of her mental energy and now she has two big dark circles under her eyes, with a dispirited kind of appearance.

You Wuming stared at her, as if waiting for something.

She put her forehead lightly on his shoulder and whispered, “Like you as much as yesterday.”

He lifted her chin with his fingers and heavily kissed down.

Wuu[1]……”

Fortunately, the body of cultivators are clean and have no bad breath even without brushing their teeth.

[1] A muffled sound here.