0.8: Yeonjun' Training

YEONJUN POV

I sat on the chair underneath the skylight. I wouldn't usually sit here, but I have no recollection of time. How many days have passed ? Has it been weeks already ? This training was intense. At least we got healed before it started all over again. 

The door opened as someone entered the room I was in. The screams filled the room as they entered. I covered my ears. The screams were loud enough to make anyone go deaf. Louder than I've ever heard. Especially since this was on a continuous loop. The person chuckled lowly, "연준아, 여기서 나가고 싶지 않아요? 저는 당신이 정말 지루해 지고 있어요." (Don't you want to get out of here, Yeonjun ? I am getting quite bored with you.)

I barely could respond before my body hit the floor. The person kicked the chair from under me. I heaved as I sat myself up. "What do you want from me, huh ? How long have I been in here ?" I was hit with the unfamiliar spell  twice before I got a response. "Pathetic. You aren't even trying." I was hit with the spell once more before a sword was shoved into my chest. 

I tried to focus my vision when I felt a sharp pain on my left side. They managed to get a hit. I took a deep breath, ignoring the pain I had. I swung the sword when I heard a sharp intake of breath. I got them. I landed a hit. I wasted no time. I swung the sword again, landing another hit. 

Light flooded the room again as I dropped to the floor as the screams got louder. The screams of Taehyun, Beomgyu, Kai, & Soobin. "아! 그만해요! 제발!" (Ah ! Stop it ! Please !), I screamed as tears filled my eyes. This is when I heard a distinct laugh. Everything went silent. This when I made eye contact with Taehyun.

That wasn't Taehyun. Was it ? He was completely healed & had this expression on his face. An expression I couldn't really figure out. "Taehyun !? Why are you here ? Shouldn't you be training ?" I was confused. Why was he here ? Taehyun', or Not Taehyun' purple eyes looked over the room before settling on me once more.

"Are you asking as my friend or as my enemy ?", whoever it was asked in Taehyun' voice. Enemy ? I didn't see Taehyun as a enemy. I know we currently weren't seeing eye to eye, but never had I thought of him as my enemy. What was going on ?

All went dark...