0.15: Light From Within

A week goes by. The boys hadn't woken up from their slumbers. Everyone was worried. Hyun-Shik sat at Soobin' bedside, but he overall was watching all of them while he could. He began reading the book he briefly showed Soobin before he passed out. He sighed as he started, "마술이죠. 어떻게 설명할 수 있을까요? 마술이라는 개념만으로는 이해될 수 없습니다. 마술이 어디서 오는지 추측할 수 있나요?" (Magic. How could this be described ? The mere concept of magic isn't meant to be understood. Can you guess where magic comes from ?)

The silence made great company for Hyun-Shik' voice. A warm breeze wafted through the room they were in & soft breathing was heard almost in a rhythmic manner. As a father, he was both immensely proud & completely terrified. However, Hyun-Shik knew the most knowledge over the legend of Thursday' Children. 

The reading continued. All anyone could hope was that this was bringing the five boys to awaken once more. "Magic initially started a bond. Whether it is between two or twenty... it was raw. It was magnificent. It was completely magic." Hyun-Shik read to ease his nerves, but also to give the boys some comfort in their comas.

This is when he went into the deepest part of the legend. Something that hadn't been heard in centuries. He sighed as his eyes settled on the morning light from the window. The sun wasn't up quite yet, but the light still signified morning. "불행하게도 마법은 적들과 함께 왔습니다. 그것은 좋은 일에 사용될 수 있지만, 대부분의 일이 될 수 있는 대로 조작될 수 있습니다. 그렇다면 전설의 사람들은 어떻게 스스로를 보호할 수 있었을까요?" (Magic unfortunately came with its enemies. It could be used for good, but could be manipulated as most things could be. So how were the people of legend supposed to protect themselves ?)

All the reading was helping though. Hyun-Shik noticed the boys' had begun stirring where they each laid in single beds. He relayed one last bit of information from the book. The very piece that was of the utmost importance. How did these random magic users defend themselves against magic' enemies ? He spoke quickly & full of energy, "Defense training. They were the most skilled in combat as well as control. These people were the very foundation of what shall be taught in generations to come."

Can you guess who wrote the profound book "The Beginnings Of Magical Deities: Thursday's Children" ? This wonderful book was written by the first headmaster of the institute, J.C. Thursday

As soon as the sentence was finished a painfully bright light filled the room. When the light subsided Hyun-Shik was met with the five boys awake. Their aura much stronger than it has ever been. It wasn't long before the room was completely full. The boy' families were ecstatic & a teary eyed mess.

A distinct feature was now very visible with all of the boys. They all seemed to have a golden glow about them & looked as if they aged slightly. Like they were older. But still young. Soobin offered a smile, but what he said next was nothing anyone expected. "미래는 정말 밝아 보입니다. 아니에요?" (The future is looking real bright. Is it not ?)

THE END.

끝.