0.9: Returning To Monzara Institute

Soon enough everyone was out of their training. How much time has passed ? A little over three months have gone by since the boys came to see the Nova Caize Council. They hadn't completed things fully, but they were nearing their goal.

The council seemed please & had released them from their stay. They were now free to leave & return to Monzara. Haru was to lead them back. Tensions were even higher than when they first arrived. Yeonjun & Taehyun had yet to talk about everything... Soobin was still very confused about Haru...

Taehyun out of all of them was by far the calmest. He had no worries about their journey home. He passed his training first & felt secure in returning to Monzara. Haru broke the silence as they walked. "계속 밀고 나가야 할까요, 아니면 잠시 쉬어야 할까요?" (Should we push on or should we take a break ?) Everyone was on edge because they couldn't really tell if Haru was the person who facilitated their training. Well, all except Soobin.

Kai yawned in response. So they set up camp for the time being. They all split off. Soobin got to Taehyun before Beomgyu did. "You still seem so angry... Are you ever going to talk things out with Yeonjun ?" Taehyun took a seat. He was in a far better position than any of the others. The Head Councilor seemed very pleased with how quick Taehyun finished his training.

"I am angry. I won't hurt him, but there is no way I am going to endure being belittled as a child." Soobin thought back to how the institute used to be. Taehyun was a pureblood from House Bat. It honestly was miraculous he got along with Beomgyu the way he did. Soobin sighed, "Can you call a truce then ? You've been in a mood far too long now..."

Kai interjected. He was eavesdropping like usual. "수빈이가 맞아요. 이 일은 충분히 오래 지속되었다. 연준이가 한 말은 진심이 아니었어." (Soobin hyung is right. This has gone on long enough. Yeonjun didn't mean what he said.) Taehyun wasn't being given much choice. He scowled, "Fine. I call a truce." Beomgyu brought Yeonjun over where a awkward tense handshake happened between the two.

This was the last of the boy' worries. After a rest, Haru began leading them once more in the direction of the institute. Soobin still had many questions for his supposed sister, but he had even more for his father.

----------------------------------------------------------

Reaching Monzara, Institute Of The Arcane

The gates shined & had fresh floral vines wrapped around it, as well as the concrete wall that was a part of the gate. The stone path leading up looked completely re-done. Pushing past the gate the boys & Haru enter the courtyard.

The courtyard was nothing like how it was when it left. It was surrounded by newly planted trees & planter pots. The very center had a very open plot. Was this plot for a statue of some kind ? Students either stopped to stare or kept on with whatever they were previously doing.

There were no more houses. No more uniforms. Prefects were distinguished by a sash they wore. The school seemed more open & lively. Soon enough they reached the once huge mahogany double door. It was now a huge oak mahogany double door.

Jin-Ae greeted them as they came through the door, filing into the Main Hall. "투어 준비됐나요?" (Ready for the tour ?) The hall was more or less the same. The walk through the building itself was more open ,& was not so ridden with anxiety. Yeonjun was happy since it seemed that the institute was seemingly thriving while they were gone.

The Headmaster' Office was a place that brought mixed reactions. Soobin was reminded of his father was the previous Headmaster, & Yeonjun was reminded that he undermined Jeongsan' capability to be a Headmaster. Jin-Ae left them to deal with some students. Haru ended up pushing the door open. Can you guess who sat in the Headmaster' seat ?

"돌아온 걸 환영해요." (Welcome back.)