Chapter Thirteen

David's POV

Being close to princess has been wonderful. We stopped going to school in separate cars and we eat together in the cafeteria.

Mum and dad apologized for not giving me attention. They never stopped giving me attention at anytime, but my jealousy of the attention princess received didn't make me see it.

Happiness is an understatement to what I feel now.

Princess has grown more beautiful than ever that she doesn't even realize it.

Everything that goes on in her life is book, book, book and book. If she isn't reading her school books then she is reading a novel.

She doesn't have any other friends apart from James, Clyde and Angel. I don't even know if she has a crush. And she's been hurting James for too long.

James s probably scared of ruining their relationship maybe that's why he didn't say anything to her about his feelings. She doesn't even realize it cos she doesn't know he has a crush on her.

I would make sure princess doesn't live all her life in books. I wouldn't blame her anyway cos her best friend is a book worm too.

Christie's POV

Our lives has been perfect. Dave, Mira and Clyde graduated with good results.

James and I were in our final year. He has been so loving and caring and we are very close. He's the best friend one would wish for.

Dave made it a point of duty to make sure we all go out every weekend. James love it but I don't. I prefer to lay in bed reading all the way.

Its saturday and we have to go out again. I groan and lay in bed not wanting to stand up.

The door opened and i pretended to be asleep. Whoever came in tickled me and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You can pretend to everyone but not me" the person said.

Yes, i can pretend to everyone but not James. He knows me better than anyone. He laughed and fell on the bed beside me.

"I wish I could skip today's outing. I just want to stay in bed and read" I said.

"You cant skip today. Be ready in 15 minutes and don't be late" he said and walked out. I don't have a choice.

Enjoying the story?
Don't forget to vote 😍

Few more chapters to go.